Third

Campers surrounded the broken warrior. He was sobbing so hard he was shaking. His face was buried into the blonde princess curls. He looked into her grey eyes, once sparkling with knowledge, now dull with death. He studied them one last time before closing them forever. He whispered a farewell to his lost love, his soul mate, his Annabeth.

"Pathetic! Truly Pathetic. The Hero of Olympus' love is dead. How pitiful. Come witness true power." Gaea yelled tauntingly. Percy's green eyes flashed and narrowed. He looked over to the forming crowd of campers and saw Thalia, Clarisse, Nico, Poseidon and Athena pushing their way through the crowd.

He shook his head at them and slowly stood up, his anger coming off him in waves. He kept his head bent and then the winds and waters picked up. Churning and rolling with the same fury of their master. Within minutes, he, Perseus Achilles Jackson, was in his own, personal hurricane. Thunder boomed and lightning crackled with the friction of the water that belonged to the Son of Poseidon. A golden light made a force field around himself and Gaea.

Gaea looked at her great grandson in horror in its purest form when he took a step, for it created a tremor in the earth. How without even a shred of Zeus' powers he was creating a storm that rivaled one of the most deadly. The storm was sucking things into its cyclones and cracks were forming around the once beautiful deity.

"You are pathetic, Gaea. Do you not remember love? That is the greatest power of all. The powers you are born with do not define us. The powers you learn do." Percy said deathly quiet though all around the valley, his voice boomed.

A beam of white light collected in the palm of his right hand and began to take shape of a jagged sword. It was a golden sword with a white hilt and gold trim. On its blade, it had the carved symbol of 'delta'. Athena's brain was whirring and suddenly, she gasped.

"It's the sword of Dedication!"

"Oooh..." The Aphrodite cabin and the Venus children said as they watched eagerly.

Evidently, Percy was not finished as black energy began to gather around his left hand and took the shape of a magnificent gleaming sword. Its blade was silver with a black hilt and silver trim. Athena looked bewildered as she uttered a simple, "It's the sword of Loyalty."On the silver metal, etched in black, was the symbol of 'lambda'.

Gaea couldn't seem to snap out of her stupor until it was too late, Devotion and Loyalty had already cracked through her armor and into her immoral heart. She shattered as a monster would, dissolving and crumbling.

The onlookers could only watch in awe and shock as their hero began to glow gold and blue and as Gaea's remains went to the sky and dispersed. Campers looked around confused and looked at their respective parent who were all looking at the Athena cabin and Athena/Minerva herself. Athena/Minerva's face became one of shock and she screamed.

"Shield you eyes now! Everyone!" Everyone did as told and when gold light flashed through the now almost deserted valley, everyone had been glad they did follow the advice of Athena/Minerva. When she had calculated it correctly, she told everyone to open their eyes. Percy was now in the middle of three powerful beings. The Fates had come for a visit to the hero of Poseidon.

They watched as Percy raised his right hand and began to speak. The gold and blue light became a shield so that no one could see what was happening to their hero.

"He's becoming a god!" Malcolm from the Athena cabin exclaimed.

"All hail Perseus Achilles Jackson, Son of Poseidon and Sally Jackson, Primordial of earth, heroes, loyalty, storms, hurricanes, battle fields, Pegasus, unicorns, stars, planets, time and monsters. Leader of Camp Half-Blood, former Praetor of New Rome, Twice Savior of Olympus, Retriever of Zeus' Master bolt, Hades' Helm, Sailor of the Sea of Monsters, Holder of the sky, Savior of Artemis, Wanderer of the Labyrinth, Survivor of the Battle of the Labyrinth, Embodiment of the Achilles Curse. Bane of Kronos and Gaea, Defeater of All, Survivor of Tartarus, Land Beyond the gods, The Second Titan War, The Second Giant War, Wielder of Anaklusmos, Devotion, and Loyalty." Three raspy voices said which made even the Olympians shudder. "May you find happiness in this new life."

Then, Percy walked out of the light and promptly collapsed onto the dirt out of fatigue.

YAY! I EDITED SOMETHING!!
Edited: 9/21/15
THANKS SO MUCH!