Number Twelve Grimmauld Place; AKA Order of the Phoenix Meeting Home.
Albus Dumbledore:

As I walked into the dining room, the chatter halted, making it eerily quiet.

"I have a confession to make. But first I must speak to Minerva." I motioned for said person to join me. She stood gracefully and we began to speak in harsh whispers in the corner of the dining room.

"I found her." Minerva gasped.

"Are you sure it's her?" She forced.

"Yes." I said solemnly. Minerva covered her mouth with her hands.

"How do you know it's her?" She said, voice muffled.

"Her birthmark is unmistakable. She has a seventeen year old son. She's also pregnant." Minerva's eyes widened and she sighed, dejected, before nodding. I gestured back to the group, smiling grimly.

"I- We -confess. Many years ago, Minerva and I sired a daughter." Gasps echoed in the room and I held up a hand to silence them.

"When she went to Hogwarts, she fell in love with Tom Riddle. Or as he is known now, Voldemort. Melody - our daughter - didn't realize all Tom's wrongdoings, until it was too late. She fell pregnant." Gasps and murmurings filled the room and I silenced them once again.

"The child's name was Sally Jackson. Or as she was known, Sally Dumbledore." Sirius fell out of his chair and Remus pinched himself. Molly and Arthur exchanged horrified glances.

"Now it seems, she has a seventeen year old son. Perseus Jackson is the descendant of both Voldemort and I." I finished.

"Hold on just a minute. Who's his father?" Sirius asked as he scrambled off the floor.

"Now, i am afraid that is classified information." Said someone from the back of the room. Percy Jackson came into view and looked at Sirius with a hard stare. His green eyes flashed dangerously, making even Alastor step back.

"So you and this Moldyshorts are my grandfathers?" He asked, his eyes now trained on me.

"It seems so." I said and Minerva gasped from beside me.

"Perseus?" She asked taking a tentative step closer.

"Please, just Percy. Perseus is too...formal, Grandmother." Minerva's eyes filled with happy tears and she put a hand on his cheek which Percy lent into.

AND I DROPPED A DAM BOMB! ^.^
Sorry for the wait, you guys...
And sorry for the shortness of my chapter...
I just started school back up and
I'm the Official Editor of my High School Year book.

Again, SO sorry for the wait.
And guys, please remember...
Say no to Dissing Percy Jackson and Harry Potter.
Say yes to shipping people with their significant other!

Thanks!

Disclaimer:
Though I may have great ideas,
I do not Own Percy Jackson and his buddies. Rick Riordan does.
I also do not Own Harry Potter and his friends. J.K. Rowling does.