Percy Jackson

Jason was dead.
Leo was dead.
Piper was dead.
Frank was dead.
Hazel was dead.
An-Annabeth was dead.
I was almost dead.
It should've been me.

Too many shrouds. Too many deaths. Too many broken, war hardened eyes. Too many façades.

The surviving portion of Camp Half-Blood had combined with the remaining people of New Rome, creating a place where Romans and Greeks alike would be safe. To grow, train, learn and live.

New Western Olympia.

And after two wars, the gods were merciful.

They trumped the law that states that gods couldn't interacte with their children.

Hades and Hestia got thrones.

Clarisse got to be the General of Ares' clean up Army.

The god's Greek and Roman sides stopped fighting and now they lived in harmony.

Me? I'm being called to Olympus as we speak.

°•••°

"Six hundredth floor, please." I said as I leaned across the counter.

"There is no six-" the bell boy was cut off by Riptide at his throat. He shakily handed me the key and looked at me and recognition crossed his face. He gulped. "Sorry, sir. Won't happen again." I nodded and walked to the elevator, not even stopping to think on why he called me sir, later I realized the truth.

The same oldie music flowed around the glass box and I sighed at the familiarity of it. But seriously, would it kill them to install some rock or hip-hop? I need to speak to Apollo about that stuff.

The elevator dinged and I stepped out onto the walk that led to the Throne room.

"Why do we fall in love so easy, even when it's not right?" P!nk's words floated in my brain and I almost let out a sob. 'Thanks, you useless brain.' I thought and shoved my hands in my jean pockets.

I walked into the throne room and the rowdy gods quieted instantly.

"Ah, Percy." Dad said.

"Am I here for you to kill me? It would be better if you did it fast." The Olympians looked amused at my offer.

"Percy, we don't want to kill you, nor can we." Zeus said. "Iris, please show him the memories of after the battle."

A light of the goddess of the Rainbow showed and I watched as I became a Primordial in utmost shock and horror.

"I thought Gaea is the Primordial of the Earth. And Kronos the Titan of time." I said bewildered. A bright light showed in the middle of the room, taking over Lady Iris'.

A man stepped out of a portal. Chaos...

"Sir, why are you doing here?" Zeus asked my great great grandfather. Chaos winked at me.

"Oh, to show Percy here, what really happened after Kronos and Gaea went to Tartarus." He said before putting me in a deep trance.

----------------------Trance----------------------

Luke's last stand came to the front of my mind. As he stabbed himself, Kronos took over for a second, and as he realized what was going on, he closed his eyes in...relief.

'Thank you Perseus Jackson. I am now free." A ghostly voice said, sending shivers to my spine. It was my grandfather...

The scene shifted to where I was stabbing Gaea with Devotion and Loyalty. Her eyes flickered from the insane frosty green to a warm dirt brown.

She dispersed and something came to me. Six beings to be exact.

"Perseus Jackson. You have showed loyalty and bravery beyond what we had envisioned. Gaea has transferred her powers to you, making you a Titan, but two years ago, a being transferred their dormant powers to you. This makes you a Primordial." The fates said at the same time.

"Who else transferred their powers to me." Suddenly I had the answer as a vision of Kronos' powers going into my soul.

"All this time? And I never knew..." I dropped onto my knees.

Percy. Raise your right hand and swear on my name... Three voices command me. I did as told.

"I, Perseus Achilles Jackson, swear upon the name of Chaos himself, to uphold my duty as a Primordial, to be kind, courageous, loyal and strong. I swear upon the name of Gaea, to be warm and rich with life. I swear upon the name of Kronos, to be the best I can be. And finally I swear upon Annabeth's name to move on but never ever forget. To love others unconditionally and be smart in whatever I do." I said and then the Fates smiled (which is kinda creepy considering they're like freaky and usually mean...) before touching my forehead and chanting in Ancient Greek.

"All hail Perseus Achilles Jackson, Son of Poseidon and Sally Jackson, Primordial of earth, heroes, loyalty, storms, hurricanes, battle fields, Pegasus, unicorns,stars, planets, time and monsters. Leader of Camp Half-Blood, former Praetor of New Rome, Twice Savior of Olympus, Retriever of Zeus' Master bolt, Hades' Helm,Sailor of the Sea of Monsters, Holder of the sky, Savior of Artemis, Wanderer of the Labyrinth, Survivor of the Battle of the Labyrinth, Embodiment of the Achilles Curse. Bane of Kronos and Gaea, Defeater of All, Survivor of Tartarus,Land Beyond the gods, The Second Titan War, The Second Giant War, Wielder of Anaklusmos, Devotion, and Loyalty." The Fates and Chaos said and I felt power rushing through me. I bid farewell to the Fates and mentally to my Grandparents before walking out of the pulsating golden light.
"May you find happiness in this new life."

I then collapsed out of fatigue.

Also: I made Percy not remember becoming a Primordial so that we (as the audience) know what he said as a pledge.

EDITED: 9/21/15

Thanks!