III

Two months later
Percy Jackson

"Percy, Thalia, Nico dears...come here for a moment."

"Coming, Mom." I said as Thalia, Nico and I walk down the stairs.

A lot had happened in the two months since her death.

1. Mom had adopted Thalia and Nico.
2. Mom had gotten pregnant.
3. Paul had died in a car crash rushing to the hospital for Mom's ultrasound.
4. Mom had been made the minor goddess of motherhood.
5. Thalia quit the huntresses for us, her new family. She's still on good terms with Artemis.
6. All three of us had been named Champions of Olympus.
7. The gods had left us alone...for the most part.
8. Nico wasn't gone as much and he 'came out' as bisexual. We all accepted him.
9. We live in a mansion by the sea on Long Island.
10. We were finally happy.

Not exactly in that order.

"Hey--Mom, what is Gandalf's twin doing here?" I asked putting my hand in my pocket subtly for Riptide. Then I smelled the most delectable aroma. Blue Cookies! Keeping an eye on Gandalf number two, I grabbed a few cookies and brownies before walking back over to my new siblings and handing them some. I eyed him some more as we ate until he broke the silence.

"Are all three of them yours?" Gandalf number two asked.

"I see them that way, so yes." Mom said and Nico and Thalia beamed.

"Are they aware?" He asked.

"No. Nico might, but I'm not sure about Thalia and Percy."

"Aware of what?" Thalia asked the question that was swirling in my mind.

"May I?" Mr. Long beard asked.

"Um...sure, let me get some lemonade." Mom said.

"Okay. This may be shocking to you." Gandalf number two began.

"Doubt it." Nico said.

"My name is Albus Dumbledore, I am the headmaster of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. I am a wizard."

"Prove it." I blurted and Albus' eyes hardened before nodding. The couch he was sitting on went up in flames. I nodded and it extinguished. I went over to inspect it. It wasn't burned and I immediately thought of Leo. I shook away the unnecessary thoughts.

"Okay...so what's that got to do with us and Mom?" I asked.

"Your mom is a witch."