Percy Jackson

Obviously, the Order of the Phoenix had no idea what to make of me and my heritage.

My mother's side of the family was weird, to say the least and I had a sudden feeling of déjà vu.

I was the same way when my father's side of the family was introduced to me. I was a little more weird-ed out then, because I had no idea it was even possible.

After their first meeting with me present, I had Mist traveled back to Severus' house and sat on his front porch. I glanced around for any danger. I lent back against the house, one foot on the foundation, the other on the ground. My head rested on the brick and I looked up at the sky, thinking.

Just thinking about what should've happened. I closed my eyes and immediately saw the bodies of my friends flash like a slide-show. I opened my eyes, suddenly gasping for breath. Her eyes haunted me. All the time, from when she was making a decision, to where she lay cold and limp in my arms. I should've kept a better eye on her. If I had, she would still be here with me. On my bed in the Poseidon Cabin, talking about Capture the Flag tactics. Leo coming in, steaming from a sudden burst of flame, and me dousing the fire. Jason flying in like Superman after Leo who had ruined his date with the beautiful, yet fierce Piper. The out of date Hazel and buff, yet friendly Frank sparring and testing out a new technique with the whirring of Festus directing the boat and--

Snarling attracted my attention and I glanced over to see a hell hound that looked at me with beady red eyes. A yip brought my attention from the beast to see two puppy monsters next to the older hound. What startled me were their eyes. One had blue and the other had silver eyes.

'Mi'lord. Please. Can you take them?' She said in my mind and I watched the puppies pounce and play.

'What is the issue?' I asked and the She-hound looked at the ground before turning to her offspring.

'He's searching for new recruits and-and he wants them. I-I can't bare the thought of him getting them.' She seemed close to breaking down and I had never seen such a emotion on a Greek monster.

'Who? What's you name?'

'Delvina, Mi'lord.' The She-Hound said as she bowed. 'He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is after them.'

'Do you want me to take them?' I asked as I watched the puppies.

'Anything for their protection.' She said, and though she put on a brave face, I could see her breaking inside. I nodded slowly and she sighed a breath of relief as she pushed her pups towards me.

'The one with blue eyes name is Shadow. He's a bit shy. The one with silver eyes name is Shimmer. She's a little hyper.' I nodded as the puppies jumped onto my lap and laid their little bodies on my chest. Delvina turned to leave and my eyes widened.

'What about you?'

'I'll give anything to see them again...but I won't be able to.' She then disappeared into the shadows given by a trunk of a tree.

I looked down to Shadow and Shimmer and saw them whimpering as their mother left.

"I give you my blessing."

Umm... This is a Filler. Sorry Guys. I'll update with a good chapter later.
You guys are awesome!
People are reading this book from all over the world!

US- 65%

Canada- 3%

Iceland- 3%

United Kingdom - 9%

India - 3%

South Africa - 3%

Philippines - 6%

Australia- 3%

Belgium- 3%

I LOVE YOU!!