VII

Percy Jackson

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. I'll Put *** before and after, I'll put ~~~

I had been at the Order for a couple weeks. And during my stay I had made many new friends.

Ron Weasley reminded me of Grover. It was weird.

*Flashback*

I had walked into the kitchen to make some cookies, when I saw a red head leaning up against the cabinet eating some chocolate, that I knew to be Remus' and called him out on it.

"Hey, man, you know those are Remus', right? He'll go crazy if he finds that your eating his chocolate." The red head swallowed and glanced at me in shock that he had been caught.

"Who're you?" He said thickly as he still had chocolate in his mouth.

"Percy, Percy Jackson." I looked him over. "You look like Molly and Arthur's kid."

"Ron Weasley." He said as he wiped his chocolate covered mouth with a napkin.

"Pleasure." I said as I put out a hand for him to shake.

"Yeah..." Ron looked up at me and froze. He stayed in that position as I looked at him in confusion.

"Are-Are you okay?" I asked.

"Y-yeah... You just look a lot like Harry. Same hair and almost the same eyes. Well, he's a bit skinnier and paler but...still." Ron explained as he dropped my hand.

"Are you calling me fat indirectly?" I crossed my arms trying very hard to keep a straight face.

"N-no, yo-you just have a lot of muscles." He said as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. I couldn't hold it any longer. I laughed, and soon, he was too.

"That was a good laugh." I said as we had stopped laughing, a new chuckle escaping us every so often.

"Yeah," He said as he wiped a tear from his eye.

*Flashback OVER*

And that's how I became friends with all the Weasleys.

I had helped prank Sirius with Fred and George, who reminded me of the Stoll brothers.

I had been helping Charlie in the process of adding new Dragons from America. I had been having classes.

I had been the absolute idol of Hermione and Ginny for new magic.

Bill had not been around much but he had been fascinated by me. I don't have any idea why...

I saw Percy(the Weasley One) once, when he was yelling at Mr and Mrs. Weasley about the Ministry of Magic.

Sirius was a great laugh. I liked Moody's sarcasm and courage. I loved how Remus was the calm one (unless you messed with his chocolate) and always had a level head.

I closed my eyes the night before we had to retrieve Harry Potter and my dreams were not of happiness, I had given up on that, but my regular nightmares had come back.

**********HERE WE GO***********

----Dream----

'Annabeth!' I yelled as the whip cracked down on her back.

'Percy....' she said weakly. She couldn't hold out much longer. Her old shiny blonde princess curls were dull and coated in both fresh and dried blood.

This was torture. Watching my soulmate be in such a predicament.

'Annabeth!' I screamed as she suddenly hang limp on the whipping post. I was picked up and moved to my cell and she was put in hers - across from me.

They splashed a green substance on her back and she began to scream for mercy. I winced every time she convulsed and her head banged on the cold concrete.

'WAKE UP!' a distant voice said.

'IT"S NOT REAL!' I heard another say.

Tarturus looked straight at me and whispered, his yellow teeth cinching up in a cruel smile, 'Oh, but it is...'

----End Dream---

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO SORRY. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT YESTERDAY!!

I AM REALLY SORRY...

NEXT CHAPTER, PERCY JACKSON MEETS HARRY POTTER.

AND SIDE NOTE, I HAVE A NEW CO-AUTHOR. SAY HI TO ASHLYNN PLEASE!!!!

-MYRA