chap 1

lenna's p.o.v

"LENNA!LENNA!" , Screamed my ma from the livingroom.Jumping up out of my bed in a panic, running downstairs only to see her standing on the couch with a bagel in one hand and a her coffee in the other.
She bites the bagel and holds it between her teeth using her free hand to violently point to the lizard that's by the lamp. i walk over to it and before it could scurry away, picked it up by its tail and headed towards the door and before opening the door i turn to my mother and began walking towards her.
She watches me, her eyes be come narrow,and when I brought the creature to her feet her eyes grew wide. Trying to excape ,forgeting completely about her coffee,she jumped off the couch landing on her butt. I put the lizard outside and when I turned from the door I see my ma getting up and grabbing her bagel from the floor. I bursted out into laughter. She cut her eyes to me and hit me lightly on the arm.
"lenna you never to old to get a belt across your behind. You know I hate bugs" ." Uh ma lizards aren't bugs" I said laughing as I made my way up the stairs. "Baby len will you run to the store and get your mama some shrimp, crab claws and rice, I forgot to get some yesterday "."yes ma" I said as I through on my A&M sweatshirt and some leggings and flip flops. I got to the bathroom and wet my hair and pull it up to a pony tail. My hair is to my bra strap but when wet my curls rest on my shoulders. Im a little short about 5'1 , caramal , I got my figure eight shape and my feature from my very beautiful mother.
I leave from out the bathroom and grab my keys from the counter and head out the door. As I enter the walmart I got to the frozen section to pick out my ma's shrimp. I found the shrimp but there was a problem. I couldn't reach it . I'm all about independence so I began to jump. I stopped jumping to take a break ,in the middle of me trying to catch my breath, i saw a mans arm,that had a mini cross tattoo on it, reach over me and grab the bag of shrimp. i heard the bag rub against the railing of the cart meaning he put it in there. "Thank you so much but I .." i stopped in the middle of my sentence to find Micheal standing in front of the basket. "hey len" he said as a smug grin slide onto his face.
I tried to move the basket but he gripped it so I couldn't . I look up into his green eyes, reminding when I thought he was a human being . But I quickly snapped back to reality. "what the fuck do you want Giordano" I spat at him. That stupid grin slowly disappeared off his face.
His jaw had tighten ," we need to talk" he said. "Well I haven't got shit to say to you ", I hissed as I grabbed the shrimp out the buggy and walked away.