chap 3

Lenna's p.o.v
"I cannot believe that bastard" I huffed thinking of that moment in the store ,entering the front door with the bags in my hands. "Ma I'm home" I scream, I place the groceries on the counter. "Hey baby " she said "what's wrong "she frowed. how the hell did she know I was bother. " I seen Michael" she was taking the food out and stopped and looked at me. "What the fuck did he want" ,I shrugged "I don't know I walked off from the fucker "."Lenna Rosette Kennedy watch the language " she said. "Yes ma'am" I said. "Even though I'm 20 ,I'm a grown ass woman I can cuss if I wanna."I mumbled. "What was that rose" my mother said crossing her arms. "Nothing " I said with a large grin. She was about to say something but she was interrupted by the house for ringing. We looked at each other trying to figure out who it was. I know what your thinking how could we figure it out with out looking,well after my father died a year ago.we moved and changed the numbers. We never give out the house phone number.
my ma walks over and picked up the phone and looks at the caller id. She keeps mumbling a name over and over . She finally said "Giordano?it rings a bell " her face twisted in confusion but soon turned into worry when she looked at me cause all the color drained from my face. "that's him, that's him ma" I said with tears running down my face. "Who baby, whos him" she says again my head as I cry into her chest."micheal" I say.
We just sat in the kitchen, the phone keep on ringing. My ma holding me telling me she's gonna protect me.
*flashback*
"Lock the car doors rose" my mother said as she unlocks the front door to the house. "Ok ma " I said turning around and pressing the lock button on the remote thingy. I heard a piercing scream. I turn to the house and take off running and bust threw the door. I stopped dead in my tracks to see my father brutally murder on the floor. I dropped the car keys and ran to my mother crying nun stop. my vision still blurry from crying I reach over to the table to grab a tissue when I grab a piece of paper. I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision ,and on the paper it read " courtesy of the Giordano mafia" . My heart stopped. Knowing all the shit ive done and would have done for them and I got this it made me mad and cry even worse. my ma came over but I just took the paper and put it in my pocket, I couldn't let her read it ,it would hurt her worse than it hurt me.
* Flashback over*

I woke up in a cold sweat , I looked at my clock.its 2:48 in the morning. That called freaked me the fuck out. How did he get my number. Why would he call. I thought to myself. I got up to fix me some water. I got back into bed and before going to bed I got a text from who used to be my bestfriend. I love her like a sister and my ma loved her like a daughter. even though she didn't do what they did . I went to sleep after responding with
"leave me alone kim".