chp 7

Lenna's p.o.v
" the hell if I will. Ill go with you the day all hell freezes over " I said as I leaped out my chair and I went up stairs to pack my stuff. 

"Please go with him "

I turn to see my mom standing in my door way. And open my mouth to protest but my mom cut me off " I know you really dont like him but you have to go for protection.  "

" why can't I go with you? "

" because if they happened so to find me they wont find you "

With those words my heart dropped . I gave her a simple nod and as I finished packing we made our way to the living room . Kim was playin with the salt and pepper shakes while Mr. jackass was leaning on the was looking at his phone. I dropped my Luggage and gave my ma a hug .
"Love you,  be safe."

I went to kim next, she squeeze the hell out of me.
"Love you,  Lenny "

By that time micheal was disinterested in his phone and started to stare at me.

"Can I have my face back " I said as i put my hand in his face and pull it back with all five of my fingers touching. I could here kim trying to muffle her laughs but it wasn't working  I did it about three times before he grabbed my hand.
"stop being childish " micheal said before I snatched my hand away.

"Alright enough.  Yall both stop.  "My ma said." Is everybody ready "
She got a chorus of yes 's. I reach for my things only to find them with micheal.
"Give me my stuff " I said.

"Alright lets head out " micheal said as he walked out the door ignoring me.

Me and micheal got into his car while my ma and kim got into kims car. We headed down the road and got on the interstate. We both sat in silence , I later my head on the window counting the trees as they went by. The radio was on and here came on by alessia cara. I without a word I cleanup slowly and turn the song all the Way up. Micheal didn't turn he keep his eyes on the road. And as soon as I hear the first lyric I was sing to the top of my lung.
"EXCUSE ME IF I SEEM UNINTERESTED,  NO IM NOT LISTENIN .." I was bounce around the whole time singing the song. And when it went off I turned the radio down and leaned back.  Micheal turned his head to me smiling.
"what "

"I never knew you like that song "

"Well I'm glad i didn't tell you I liked it,  cause you might have tried to kill it. " soon as I said it his smiled disappeared and he pulled over to the side of the road and stop the car.

"So that's why your mad at me len. you still holding that grudge"

"dont fucking call me that.  You lost that privilege along damn time ago"

"Answer the question"

"I dont have to answer shit "

He firmly grabbed my chin and pulled me towards him.

"Answer the damn question lenna Kennedy "

"Let my chin go "

"Not until you tell me "

"You really want to fucking know" I yelled "yes . yes I am. I am mad at you , you kill him.  And of all people you. and hurt to know that the person you love and consider family would murder some one who is talk to.  You fucking killed him micheal " my eyes were red . Tears were running down my face . I pressed my lips together forming a straight line. He look me in my face unfazed by what I said.

" well I dont understand what you saw in him anyways "

My eyes grew and I pushed him away.

"so you have no sympathy for me because you were jealous."

"You saw that I"  I cut him off

" I did see shit. I was with him cause he did fuck with my emotions like you. "I said getting in his face." He didn't toy with me. He was consistent and I like some God damn consistency.  May be if you had you head out your ass then maybe you would be fucking alone.  "

"Since he was so damn perfect and you loved him so much why was he trying to fucking kill you that day in the damn music room "