ch. 8

Lenna's p.o.v
My eyes grew wide as I process what he said.
"No he didn't, you fuckin liar " I spat at him.

" bet you sweet little ass, he did. ",he said as he narrowed his eyes. I opened my mouth to protest but he continued, " He had a 9 millimeter pistol hidden in those beautiful roses he bought. That's the whole reason why I did get in trouble, I said it was in self defence. "

Without a word I pulled back and leaned back on the seat and closed my eyes. Why would he do this to me. I did nothing , absolutely nothing, I thought as tears streamed down my face. I didn't dare open my eyes, I laid there think.....planning .

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt the car stop. Suddenly I felt something,no someone , a hand wipe my face , ridding my face from tears. They were rough but gently used against by cheeks. My eyes creeped open to see Michael towering me.

"thank you , I'm fine now." I said, as I moved his hand off and away from my face. he moved back over to the drivers seat and started to drive. I ended up falling asleep during the drive. I felt a gentle push on my arm . I woke up to find that we had made it to his house and it was impressive but I keep a straight face.
"I got it " I said as I tried to snatch my bags from him.
" let them go Michael "

"Here get them " he said holding them in the air.

"Dammit " I whispered under my breath. I snatch the keys from him and held up my middle finger.

" I got a surprise for you "

" I dont want shit that comes from you " I said as we walked up to the doors of the house. I unlocked the door with key and walked in. The house was just as beautiful as the outside. I walked around peeking in each room .

" lenna " micheal screamed.

What does this fucker want now. I walked into the den where he was. he was sitting on the floor.
" what the fuck do you want " I said as I crossed my arms.

He just turned around smiling.
"Hey now dont say that in front of the baby " he said turning grabbing the toddler, " hope she doesn't have a mouth like her mothers " he said ending with a laugh.
My arms dropped in disbelief. Is that. ..... is that aaliyah.
I went to my knees and held out my arms as I saw the chuckle lil kid waddle over to me. This was the first time I seen her in two years. she was three steps away from me when Michael picked her up and started walking away. I jumped up and slapped him on the back.
"Give her to me now " I demanded. He slowly turns around.

"Thought you said you did want anything that came from me " he said as his face cracked a smile. I quickly snatch her." She half of me as well "I said as I walked a way. I sat down with her. She was beautiful. She had dark brown eyes that matched mine. She had a head full of black mahogany curls , with light sunkissed skin. Her little hand reached for my curl to inspected it .
"who are you "

"Your mother " micheal said as he picked her up.

"I am your dad" he said. He look at me and I saw some resemblance in him and Liyah. my hands flew up in the air and I fell back on the couch. lord I got a baby by the spawn of Satan. Unaware I said that out loud, Michael gave liyah to one of the house keepers.

Michael's p.o.v
I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.
"You fucker, if you dont let me go "
I don't say a word. I went up stairs and threw her on the bed, not longer after I followed Landing on top of her.
"get off me "

"The spawn of Satan you say" I whisper as I grind my hip in between her legs.

"Move " she said barely above a whisper.

"You sure sweetheart cause it seems like you dont want me to go anywhere I said, with my face buried in her neck. My lip brushed against her neck. hearing her faint moan I kissed and sucked on her neck leave a trail.
"Mhmm.... micheal please stop " She moaned

that all I heard before gun shots noises rang threw the house.