chap 5

Micheal's p.o.v
I arrived at the one of the club's that the Greco's own. I get out the car and walk to the entrance, pulling the door handle and made my way to the back. I walk through a series of hallways until I reach the door with Dan Greco written on it. I knock twice and enter with out waiting on an invitation.
I walk in and sit down in the chair across from him
"What brings you here micheal, last time I seen you I thought you said you ain't got time for us people"he said. A playful grin came on to his face.

"Dan you know why I'm here."I said as I free my gun from my pocket,"Now, which one of your men killed my grandfather. "
Dan looking unfazed by my actions," I dont know what you talkin about, me and my men just got back here from Itay, we had some business to attend "

When he saw I didnt put the gun away he said " look" throwing the ticket stubs and pictures. With this, I put the gun down. All I could think of was who? I guess he saw the look of confusion . Because he said," Since me and your father go way back ill help you out. " I nodded my head.
"Oh and I gotta phone call a few days ago , I don't know who it was but he offered to work for me and take some of your fathers exports and sell them to me.I says to em' ill get back to you on that. "

"What was the number" I say ,leaning in with interest.

" donno, it was private"

" ok, next time he calls ask for a name and tell me "

"I will but don't be comin in my office wavin no gun. It would be a shame if you were to come up missin "

"Real funny Dan" I said before leaving out of his office.

As I go to the front I see my father's bestfriend, but we call him uncle toni.
"Uncle tonight how are you "

" I'm fine, just out for a drink."he said

"Alright see you around" I say waving at him. I get into my drive to my parents house to tell my dad what Dan said. I pulled up in the drive way. Walking up to the door and walked into the house.

"Hey baby " said my ma pulling me into a hug.

"Hey ma ,where's pa?"

" in his study, tell him to come and eat "

I walked down the to the end of the hall to two grand doors, putting both hands on either handle and pull the doors open.
"Aye, pa the foods done "

He leaves the book shelves he was at and walked out closing the doors
" I talked to Dan"

"Mhm" he said with a nod, signaling for me to continue.

"it wasn't him "

" you sure son" he said turning to face me

"He had proof" I said as we entered the kitchen.I told him all of what he told me.

" I knew we had a lose end somewhere " he said in between the bites of his chicken.

"Well the. " I was cut off by the sound of my phone ringing. "Hold on dad". I anwsered the call.

"Hello "

"Micheal the number was 443-1237"that's all I heard. Then the phone hung up. I texted the number to one of our men to find out who it was.

"It was Dan, he gave me the number to the person who called him. But I seen uncle roni "

" oh I haven't heard from him since he got out the hospital ,you know he has liver cancer, and he got a liver infection ." My dad got up and tossed his dish into his sink.Didnt uncle roni tell me he was drinking ,why eould he be drinking and he just had a liver infection , he even has the cancer.My dad walked into the livingroom leaving me in my thoughts.