chap 2

Micheal's p.o.v

"Aye michmich can u go to the store and get me some pads and ice cream I'm to tired to move" whined Kim.kim is my baby sister, "Ok kim ill stop on my way back from the restraraunt " I said as I put my shoes on. "Please hurry " she said as I closed the door. I walk over to my all black porsh and get in a drive all the way to the other side of town. I park in from of our family's restraraunt and hopped out the car , before walking in I use my window as a mirror pulling my black shoulder length hair to the back securing it in a bun with a rubber band. I walk to the doors and head to the back to speak business with my father. I walk to the first door on the left and open the door to find my pa sitting in the chair in the chair behind the desk. He looks up and says "ah,son come in. Take a seat " . I walk in and sit in the chair across from him. He leans forward and puts his elbows on the desk , intertwining his fingers together. After a good five minutes of staring he says "your about to become Don ,correct" As he likes a Cuban cigar, leaning back in his chair and crossing his legs. I replied "yes I am" trying to read his emotionless face, I sit back trying to look unbothed by his sentence. After he takes a long drag of his cigar he says"suppose to lead the family mafia,the largest and most feared mafia,am I correct lil Mike" . "Yes you are correct " I said through my teeth. Him knowing I don't like big called that. After several puffs of the cigar he put out the cigar and in one swift motion swiped the all glass ash tray off his desk . It flew to the wall shattering into millions of broken pieces. he stood in and walked over to the window and glanced out and after a few seconds he turning back around facing me. " why am I being stolen from?" He said camly as he walked to his desk and sat back down.

" I don't know" I said.

" how the hell do you not know MICHEAL"

" I'm not in charge of the money count" I said I smiled alittle inside hoping he would feel like an ass.

"your the underboss . Its expected for you to check not count dumbass " he said .

"Well who is it then"

"Its somebody that's close enough to be able to get access to the moving of the money or a person that's making picking it. "He said

"Ill get down to it then it'll be easy ,don't worry pa ill get your money" I said as I get up from the chair and as I opened the door I heard "and what if u don't" and turned and said "huh" . My father looked up and said"and what if I don't get my money micheal" . I got upset, hating that he would under estimate me like that."if I don't then I won't become Don." looking in his face he was surprised by my words . I left closing the door , I made it to the front of the restraraunt .
"Micheal" I heard from behind me. I turn to see Tiffany walking up to me. "Hey" I said. She really isn't a bad girl, we had sex several time but she isn't clingy and is ok with just fucking and leaving. " nun much forreal ,bored but what are you going later " she said running her hands up and down my suit. I'm 6'4 so she has to look up at me to speak. I look down to her and stepped back. "I'm busy " I said. I walked away from her , leaving her standing there. I know I shouldn't have done her that way but I wanst in the mood.
I was drive home until I remembered kim wanted some pads and ice cream so I turned my car around passing my old high school and turning into the walmart m I get out and head to the frozen section. I walk to open the door to get her chocolate ice cream(she loves chocolate, she wont eat any other kind) and I see a small person hopping up and down out the corner of my eye. I turn to see lenna. The Lenna.Lenna Kennedy. She stopped jumping so I walk over and reached over her to gave her shrimp for her.
"Thank you so much but I .."She stopped in the middle of her sentence. "hey len" i said, all the color stained from her beautiful caramel face she tried to move the basket but i gripped it so she couldn't go. I didn't want her to . She just stared at me with her big brown eyes,her face soften but quick changed to a mean mug. If looks fucking killed, I would be in hell riding a merry-go-round. "what the fuck do you want Giordano" she vicously said to me . my smile faded
and my jaw had tighten ," we need to talk" i told her . "Well I haven't got shit to say to you ",she hissed as she grabbed the shrimp out the buggy and walked away. I just stood there watching her walk off. Her body was always amazing,and that ass could snap a man in two.
I went and got the ice cream ,along with the pads and headed home. As I pulled up I see cars everywhere, I guess everybody decide to come to my house for dinner.
I walk in and throw the bag on the counter walking in to the living room its dead silent. I look over and see ma holding kim and there both in tears. Everybody in tears,my aunts, my uncles,cousins,nieces,and nefews. I look to my pa who's standing looking out the window. He turned , I looked him in his eyes. They were blood shoot red. , I was shock because I never in all my 22 years of breathing I EVER seen my pa cry . I bald my fist up in anger cause I knew this was big. "Your grandfather ,benny, he's dead". he turned back facing the window not daring to let a tear drop in from of his family. I thought who , who the hell did this. My father got his keys turned to me and said "Greco ".