Chapter 2 - Jealousy

Preston's P0V

It was soon going to be lunch time. As the bell rang I was putting away my stuff.

"Class dismissed" The teacher said.

"Lachlan lets go to chemistry then English and I'll take you the cafeteria and you can meet my friends" I said happily.

Lachlan put his arm around me.
"Ya know I need a tutor since i dont know a lot of this algebra stuff" Lachlan said smirking.

Soon I saw a figure bolt out of the room. I couldn't see who it was.

But I saw Rob no where. Is something wrong with him?

I shook it off since I knew that he was already at the chemistry. He doesn't want to be late.

"I already tutor Rob Lachlan and I'll see since I'm not that smart ether. Maybe ask Brandon? " I said truthfully.

I saw his smirk change to a serious face.

"Okay Preston. But lets go to class because I don't want to be late." Lachlan said worried that the late bell could ring any second now.

"Lets go then" I said dragging Lachlan by his hoodie.

After a minute we got to class.

And just in time. The late bell rang. And the teacher came in.

I saw Rob at the other side of the room. He normally sits next to me but I guess he's trying something new.

Lachlan took his seat next to me.

"I think I'm going to fail this class I'm not good at chemistry" Lachlan said with a sigh.

Our teacher started talking about partners.

"I'm going to pair each of you up with someone so when you hear your name and someone else they are the partners for the rest of the year"

"Brandon and Nooch"

"Mitch and Alyssa"

Awww I thought to myself. Mitch has had a crush on Alyssa for a long time now. Alyssa was one of the best friends you can have. She's one of the kindest people you'll meet and she's a good listener. She's also Ally's and Julia best friend. The three of them are known as "the love struck kidnappers " because they are class A fangirls and that's all I know.

Ally is one of my girl best friends also. She dated me in the past but we broke up because we wanted to be best friends only and that's it. She's kind and warm hearted. Ally is actually pretty cool and funny I'm jealous of her blue hair. I remember when I posted posters on the school on how's she's single and ready to mingle. She got so embarrassed and her face was red the whole day. She's still single tho (Irl I'm currently taken by a amazing guy that I love)

"Adam and Ty"

"Ashley and Alesa"

"Julia and Simon Miniminter" (#jimon okay?)

Aw Julia and Simon been dating each other for 2 years now. They are actually goals. They have heated make out sessions outside the school and it's cute how much they care about each other. Julia is one of the smartest people here in this school. She is pretty athletic too. She's in the soccer team. It's amazing how she balances everything.

"Kyle and Tyler"

"YAS" Tyler yelled loud.

The teacher just stared at him. Everyone begun laughing.

He just blushed and Kyle just facepalm his face.

"Ally and Landon"

"ooooooo" everyone said as they began staring at Landon. Landon was my cousin and he liked Ally so much. He was too shy to ask her. Ally wasn't even listening to this since she had her hoodie on and had her music on.