Chapter 3 - Love like war

Lachlan's P0V (Hehe did you expect that? Yes? Well shit)

I miss my friends back home.

We were in chemistry class.

I know I just met Preston and you might think im crazy. 

But I want his number so he can call me maybe.

I'm in love with Preston I thought to myself.

His brown Carmel eyes. His cute hair. His adorable face. The way he acts is adorable and cute. He's perfect.

I won't stop till he's mine I thought to myself.

He makes me feel special.

But I think he isn't interested in love.

Oh shit my gayness has been showing for these few hours.  I scared him away probably. Damn it Lachlan Power why you have to be so gay.

Now the question is he interested in boys?  I have to ask him soon.

I've noticed that Rob has been rude to me...

But like why? I haven't done nothing to him.

Unless he likes Preston.....nahhh he probably doesn't. 

But if he does... May the best one have him... Hmm a love like war huh?

Soon I lost my train of thought when I heard the teacher call my name.

"Yes I know there's a new student so Lachlan will join Preston and Rob" The teacher said.

I smiled at Preston and poked him.  I high fived him. He smiled back and looked at Rob.

I saw that Rob's face turned serious and he muttered something. Soon he glared at me.  I turned back around and looked at Preston.

He looked at his notebook. I wonder what's are his thoughts.

Rob why do you hate me so much? We can work this out and become friends.....

My face turned a bit nervous.  What happens if everyone already hates me?

What happens if all of them are HOMOPHOBES?

No Lachlan snap out of it. Don't let your fears scare you. Take hold of yourself.

Soon the bell rang.

I saw Rob bolt out of the room.

Well damn...

We got to English and we took our seats.

I got meh stuff out.

The teacher kept talking and I lost focus quickly.

I just kept staring at Preston.

Oh god he is so cute.

You are my cinema Preston I can watch you forever.

I wish I could just kiss his cheek and just hug him.

I just don't know if he feels the same about me.

Rob's P0V

I went back to English since I knew I couldn't skip class.

I opened the door and everyone was in there seats and they were taking notes.

"Mr Robert Latsky nice to have you here. You are 5 minutes late to class. May I ask why? " the English teacher said with disappointment.

"I had to get my notebook since I left it in my locker. " I said nervously hoping the teacher would believe me.