Chapter 5 - Paint You Wings

Preston's P0V

We started getting closer till...

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I sat up and opened my phone.

It was Mom.

Mom: Preston you have to get home soon someone is waiting for you and is worried sick.

"Lachlan I have to go home" I said blushing.

"Aww already? Well okay " He said pouting and flustered.

"Btw just keep going straight and you'll find your way to the main part of town" Lachlan said

I got my stuff and walked down the stairs with Lachlan behind me.

I reached the door to outside.

"Bai Lachlan" I said smiling at him while opening the door.

"Bai Plebston" Lachlan said he hugged me once more and then he surprisedly kissed my cheek.

"Love you Pleb" Lachlan said closing the door quickly since he was bright red.

What just happened!!? I said happily while walking straight ahead as Lachlan told me.

Soon as Lachlan told me I found the main part of town.

I walked passed the stores and I checked if I had money.

I had 30 dollars on me.

So I walked into the arts and craft shop. And I went into an aisle.

I got a notebook, a pack of color pencils and left then I put it in my bag.

It was almost sunset. I started walking home till I saw the park.

I stopped at the park and took out the new notebook.

One of my favorite hobbies is drawing while relaxing especially at the park.

I saw my surroundings. No noise everything was peaceful.

I let my brain relax and my fingers do the work as I started to draw.

I started thinking of Lachlan and Robert.

Of how much they fight over me. How much they don't like each other. How much Lachlan starts giving me so much affection. How Rob got jealous ever since Lachlan came. How much Rob and Lachlan fight over me.

-----------------30 minutes later----------------

I finished my drawing...and I noticed how it looked like since I get my emotions out by drawing.

I was in the middle.

Lachlan was on one side of me and Rob was in the other. They were both holding my hand and glaring at each other.

Both of them had wings. Then on top of me there was hearts..like if I was devastated and I had to choose one of them

*sigh* will something happen in the future to us?

I just have a feeling something will happen to the friendship of us?

Then...I noticed I drew both Rob and Lachlan wings

Huh? I'm weird. I believe in ghosts and in Vampires. Anything supernatural really.

I packed up my stuff since it was getting dark.

About ten minutes later I got home. I searched my backpacks for my keys and found them. Man I am going to take a shower and go to sleep.

I opened the door and my mom was there getting ready for work since she has a day shift and night shift since she works long hours to pay for bills and taxes.