O6

-

There was a knock on the door " Mr. Cross there is someone waiting for you Sir."

Back to his normal self, he opened the door and suddenly was his borner gone .
"Joelina? What are you doing here?" He asked, ignoring the secretary.

-

She wore a white mermaid silhouette gown with an empire waist and delicate beading lines. The shoulder straps where down the back to form a small "v" above the fitted semi-sweetheart bodice. Beaded detail repeats along a thin waistband breaking up the soft satin and chiffon full length skirt. She really was a beautiful woman and with that smile, she looked even more beautiful, if that's even possible.

He couldn't even hear the music, all he saw was her in that beautiful dress walking her way to the aisle and the most important thing she was happy. She really enjoyed this and it took him a lot of control, to not just run to her and pick her up. With every step she was taking, his heart started beating faster.

She took his hand and they walked the few last steps together. It was painful to see but in a few minutes she isn't going to be his girl anymore. After all that was what she wanted and if Syrio made her happy than so be it. He truly will miss being inside of her and holding her in his arms, as wrong as it sounds. He's also never going to forget what she put him through, the woman his heart belonged to.

But who is he to judge he fvucked his best friends fiance, well now wife, and it happened more than once.

A week ago she came to him and explained that she isn't able to do this anymore. Its funny, everyone sees her as the innocent and good woman even thought she truly is the evil in disguise and always asked himself why she choosed Syrio over him. He gave her all he could give her and it seems like it wasn't enough.

-
She walked past him and kept ignoring his secretary " You there! Get out i need to have a chat with Jason"

Serena looked confused at the fierce woman " Well you can clearly see that Mr. Cross and me are having a chat right now.

He was still shocked and didn't knew what to say, nor did he knew what to do. He haven't seen Serena for the last 4 Months, after her and Syrio went to Bali for their Honeymoon. It's like all the feelings he kept hidden came back within seconds.

Joelina looked at me with one of her eyebrows up "Are you even listening? Could you tell that trash over here to move!"

It wasn't even a question, more like an Order. "Joelina she's no trash, if you wanted to talk you could have called" i said after i came back to sense.

She took a few steps towards me and looked me in the eyes " Tell her to get out! I don't have much time.."

It was so beautiful to see her again, but she couldn't just burst here into my office and put herself first. "Look Jason i will take my leave. It looks like this woman has really something important to talk about, so we will see us tomorrow" Serena said and toke her leave.

"Finally are we alone." Joelina smiled and walked to my desk.

"Well talk, or why are you here?"

"Calm down hun, i have good news for you" she smiled again, but this time it was more of a wicked smile. "Come here"

I walked towards her but kept some space "So, why don't you start talking? I am sick of your games. The last time we have seen each other was months ago, so again what is taking you here and why now?"

Her eyes were checking me out, again with that wicked smile. She took a few steps closing the space and whispered in my ears " I'm pregnant"

"And this is supposed to concern me?" It was hard keeping up with this act even thought I knew, no even she knew, that i actually wanted to do was to scream.

"Don't be like this bae, we both know what you're thinking. Is it mine or not? And if yes what's going to happen? He's probably going to kill me. Do I even want it?
Ahhh so many questions. "

She definitely knew me to well. What would happen if this child is mine? What am I supposed to do now?

I took a deep breath " If it's proven that this child is honestly mine, I of course will provide for it. But if it's not Joelina, I don't want to see you again. I don't even want to hear from you. I actually feel sorry for that child, having such scum as a mother."

"Said the one who fucked his best friends fiancée." That smile of hers, it was the most wicked thing ever. How can something so beautiful be so wicked?

"That's different and you know it. Also by the way, how is it that he hasn't noticed?"
She was a slim girl but when you actually knew she was pregnant, you could indeed see it.

Her feet began moving to my chair " You really are asking? All I had to say was that I'm having a hard time as a woman, which he's never going to question and under this circumstances I gained a lot. That was all."

Is it just me or was she totally okay with this situation. Lying once again to her now husband and not feeling bad for it at all. I'm having a hard time with the 'I fucked my best friend's now wife' story, the fvck, that woman is probably carrying my child. This is what i get for being an ass I guess. Karma is a bitch ,they say right? Only if you are. Oh shut up.

"I guess this is a lot for you so I'm gonna take my leave now. I will keep in touch. " and out was she.

I rushed after her " I will make sure you are visiting one of mine doctors! One I can trust."

She went to the elevator and looked me right in the eyes " Sure, just message me" and winked at me.

The door closed and I was left with so many emotions. I was literally fvcked! If she really is caring my child I couldn't just abandond it. This would also give my dads company a bad image and the hard work I have been putting in to this company would be for nothing. I know he wouldn't leave me but in this family tradition is more important than anything! We don't get random women pregnant,we make sure it's the right woman! The one you are going to marry. Old fashioned i know but this is how it has been for generations. Dad is also going to be pretty much angry. He himself was always an "active men" as he calls it, but never ever did he get the wrong woman pregnant. I will lose everything: work, family and a chance of a future with future my wife. I did not plan this like this.

I went back to my office completely ignoring my fathers secretary and drank a glass of scotch. I never ever felt more conflicted and a drink is not going to help. I took some cash out of my wallet and left the association without telling anyone.