Losing Control - chapter 2

Jasons POV

I looked up just as she turned around and walked away. Long tanned legs snd lets not forget this curves. If you didn't know yet i have a weakness for curves. A big one.
What i would do to that body...right now when i think about it. I hadn't any sex for the last past weeks. I really need a break.

"Jason?" i heard my father shouting.

"Y-yeess"

"Why was this lovely woman storming out of your office? She wasn't even working yet son" he said shaking his head. " You always scare them away, how you wanna find a wife? What am im even talking about , how you wanna find even a girlfriend for longer than for a night?"

" Dad! I dont want a girlfriend. I don't have time for this bullshit and this woman, well she was late.."

"And?"

" She came late I screamed at her and she told me that Brenda wasn't doing her job , so thats why she couldn't find me.. then she stormed out. Shouting."

"Serena Torin is her name, right?"

"Yes , why are you asking?"

"Lets just say i had hope. She had good References, i had hope you would choose her... and you wouldn't scare her away. But that's all you can do."

" I didn't scare her away...im just- i hadn't any sleep for the past days okay?"

"Sure, no sleep." He said smirking. " Just call Shila or was it Tabea?"

" Hahahha, your not funny dad. I am not talking with you about my private live and if you mean Abigail, what is wrong with her?"

"Nothing, i guess. She needs to be really good if shes still around you." He said, again smirking.

"DAD! Iam working and you are being really inappropriate right now"

" Come on son, i know your a horny guy." He said still smirking. " From who do you think you got that from?"

"DAAD! I-i wasn't asking! Look i need to work, if you would be so nice and leave?"

Walking to the door. "Just one thing.."

"What is it?"

"If you don't stop acting like a jerk, you won't ever be happy!" He said walking out of the office.

"IAM HAPPY" i shouted. Am I?

" YEAH WHAT EVER HELPS YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT , SON" he shouted back.

Its like this for months now. Hes always telling me to settle down and find someone. But its so damn hard, like i dont want some random girl. I have needs and well not every girl can handle this kind of needs. Yeah sure there are some but i also want someone classy, just a bit nasty for me. And just for me. I like the thought of being the only one. The only one pleasing this beautiful woman, only one draining her crazy , playing with her and the most ... controlling her. All of her. Every little piece of her. Im such a control freak damn. I would love holding her tight to my chest and place kisses everywhere.

She also shouldnt independed and not after my money. I have dated tons of Women's, but either they went after the money or where such bitches. Legs open 24/7. No self respect. Throwing themself at me like monkeys running after Bananas.

Yeah im a Horny men. A really horny men and i have a lot of stress. So what im trying to say is.. since i have a lot of stress, sex is a weekly almost daily thing for me. Hey stop judging me okay. I wasn't a late bloomer, but school was important to me after all I am the next Heir of Cross Inc.

I couldn't work today my mind was always by her. This beautiful brown eyes and this plump red lips oh and her sandy brown hair almost blond. What was her name again? Serena Torin. Just the thought of is doing things to me. She was so aggressive and I love agressive women. Her beautiful plump lips around my hard cock while she's looking me right in the eyes. Damn i really should stop this and get some sleep. Oh how i feel that will be a great night.

-Hei guys so sorry for not updating. School wasnt giving me any free time :/ so i hope u liked this chap.

(And if you didnt knew yet englisch isnt my mother language so im sorry for any mistakes)

Sarah ♥