O1

hei everyone my name is sarah and this is my first story here on wattii.

Hope you enjoy :)

Please be warned this story has Sexual Content.

Serena POV

I was looking out of my window and saw this drunk half naked men around 40, walking around his Apartment with a bottle of vodka, trying to find his other bottle of vodka.The one he throwed an half hour ago out his window. It's 2am and his wife will come in a few seconds.She will start screaming again and end up crying, like the past two weeks. I just moved here two weeks ago. Its like a day rutine that wont stop. She opens the door and starts screaming and shouting at him. You can see shes a strong woman even thought she ends up crying, she doesnt stop working and she knows the second she opens the door she will see a drunk men. A drunk men she loves. Now comes my favourite part she starts crying and hes taking her in his arms trying to comfort her. He may be drunk but he loves her and he knows he screwd up. Again. You may ask why i dont help and why iam just watching, well i dont think they would like to hear that someone is stalking them from a window. That would be creepy right?

It's almost 3am and i am having an interview tomorrow. The worst didn't even happened yet.

"Ohhh you're so damn good baby, faster " Miss Moaning how i call her is screaming through the whole neighborhood. Oh here it comes.

I still dont know where its coming from, but i could find out his first name. " N-Niiickk " she screams again through the whole neighborhood. And my poor virgin ears.

Don't get me wrong i would love it if someone could please me that well, but i would try to be a bit more quite.

I woke up and checked the clock. 7:35! Shit this can't happening?!
I will be late. I run into my bathroom and put some mascara and my clothes on, took my briefcase and run to the subway. 7:50!!

Gladly it was just one station so i kept running as long my feet could hold me. Damn this heels are not made for my feets.

"Good morning i have an interview with Mr.Cross " The secretary looked up from her Monitor " Which one? "

Arrggh ignorant bitch. I hate people like her looking angelic and all but the second they open there mouth you want to slap them.

" Jason Cross " i said giving her a fake smile."You are late. "she said looking back at her Monitor. What the fuck?!

"Errr. .it's not 8am yet i'm not late? If you would be so nice to tell me where he is? "

"Sure. He's in the 14th floor! But dont expect anything he does not like waiting and dont try to pull anything. He's more into classy girls. " she said there with a fake smile.

I went to the elevators. Damn why are there so many people? Are they all working here? anyway what did she said? 14th floor right? I got into the elevator and clicked on the 14th button. Why again are here so many people? Are they all working here?

After about a few minutes i realized i was alone in the elevator. Where did all the people go? i didnt even notized. The elevator opened and i heard someone shouting

" Why are people always late? Do i look like someone who has time? " i heard someone shouting. Why does it feels like this person is talking about me? Oh because he is. I stand infront of his office. The door was open. Should i just get in? Nah that would be rude.

"Hello i'm Serena Torin i have an interview" i said with a low voice.

"More like had! Just go i don't need people who are coming late to an interview. " He said not even looking up.

"Errr... maybe you should tell this your Secretary. If she would be doing her job and telling me where i can find you in the first place i wouldn't be late." i shouted at him , turned around and walked to the elevator . I dont care i wont work here anyway. People like him disgust me.

Hope you liked it :)

Please comment and vote ♥ the more comments and votes the faster I will update

-Sarah