Losing Control - chapter 4

Jason Pov

8:12.

Is she even coming? If not Mason would have told me already or not? Maybe it's just trafic. All day was I thinking about her.... again. I need to control muself today. why I'm so sure that's she's going to sleep with me? or is it more just a wish. The second she comes out of the car she could just suck my d*ck I would be okay with that. Her pretty head between my legs... oh no not again. Why am I'm so crazy about that woman? Maybe I just need sex. That will be it. But it still doesn't explain why I want her to suck me.

Anyways in a few minutes she's standing right in front of me in a blood red dress. It's going to look amazing on her I'm sure of that. Then I'm going to taker her somewhere private and f*ck the shit out of her. Looks like she won't start working tomorrow since she won't be able to walk ha-ha. I bet you are asking why I still would let her work for me after I'm done with her .. well I'm not just an ass im a big one.
I have seen every p*ssy of the women that worked for me as secretary. God i love p*ssy. There nothing more godess like than a p*ssy. Anways all this women acted so clumsy after I f*cked the shit out of them. They always had been careful because they knew what I could do to that body and they also felt embarrassed that I knew ever piece of them .After I'm done with her I won't even look at her and it's going to annoy the sh*it out of her. Just imagine her face. She will be crying nights long why I'm no longer interested in her p*ssy. But all i care is that she will be crying because of my d*ck. Women like her are so easy. Oh and those lips ,I will enjoy hearing her moan. Damn when she was shouting it turned me on. Hmm maybe I will let her suck twice. Of curse only if shes begging for it.

"This way Miss" I heard Masons voice

I checked her from head to toe and I need to admit I'm impressed. This dress looks better than I thought on her. You can see all her curves are in the right places. I already want to rip it off. Nope I can wait 10 minutes more.

"Good evening Miss, I'm pleased you could make it" I said while taking her hand in mine.

"No need to be so formal" I could swear I saw her blushing.

As we entered the ballroom all eyes were on us. Well actually at me but I usually don't bring Company with me so that's why they are looking at us. What we men don't all do to bed a woman.

"You are here. You are here!! " Hannah my niece was running towards me... well I thought but she was hugging Serena.

She then looked up at me and said " Me and Serena are busy don't you see. Hush hush go do you'r work."

Okay that was awkward but I will get an explanation later. I guess...

"So I don't get a hug huh?" I kneeled down to her level and got a little peck on the cheek. That was all? Nothing more? Normally she won't leave my side and hug me an hour long... and how comes Serena knows my niece?

"Hmm someone is jealous, I see." 

I looked at my brother's wife " jealous of who?"
"Don't play dumb. Serena of curse." She giggled a lil bit.

"oh now you know her too!"

She smiled at me" we have met her earlier this morning in the park. Hannah fell in love with her and invited her but well you were first. "

"It's just Business. She will be only working for me. " I looked at her without any emotion.

She started laughing " yeah Business down there in your pants. But I can tell you she won't be that easy. Anyways I will get me a drink." And gone was she.

"Jason Cross your companion is a sight of beauty why don't you introduce me to her I'm sure Hannah will be okay with that"

"Dad you already know who she is." I looked at him enoyed. " You where right i made a backround check and she would be perfect for the job. Thats the only reason shes here."

"Oh really ? You don't want to rip that beautiful dress of off her? I'm sure you do. Your real intention is to bed her nothing more and giving her the job is just to annoy her. Son when will you learn that woman aren't any toy you can buy here and there. "His eyes were serious. "I will get me a drink. "

About an hour and 20 irrelevant convos later Hannah came to saygoodbye. Yes i know i wanted to bed her after 10 minutes but it just didnt worked out.This time she was hugging me how she always did. "Good night Tinker" 

So where is my companion now? She should have been with Hannah but she came alone. Searching for her in a room with so many people wasn't easy but I managed to find her. Of curse , I should have known. Dad

"I was searching for you" I took a seat next to her. 

"Well your father insisted to tell me my duties as your Personal assistant." 

Wait? I haven't said yes yet!

"I haven't said yes. How comes you think I would do so?"

She started blushing " err.. well your father said...so.." and looked at me.

My eyes switched from her to him and let me tell you I really don't like this. "Okay we are done here. You come with me."

"Where are we going?"

"Dancing" I placed my hand around her waist and hold her tight. 

I looked at her and was studding her features for the first time from near.  She wasn't that ordinary girl i knew. Well her waist was small that for sure but she was much curvier than the woman i usually go for but the rest was different. She was tall. Taller than the most woman maybe about 5'9 - 5'10 if not even taller. And her legs... damn dear god. They go on for days. You would think tall woman got no curves? Well Serena is the best example that this is not true. She sure got an nice booty and breast that mach to the rest of her figure. Her long hair was up in a high ponytail and her eyes are a light brown but the most beautiful feature were her plump lips. Her so admirable plump lips that i somehow can not to forget. Hmmm i wonder why... The makeup she was wearing was decent since her dress was already an eye-catcher. She felt somehow good in my arms. She smells good and was warm.

"Mr. Cross?"

" Errr.. yes. Sorry i zoomed out."

"I was asking about the contract. I mean if you would approve me being you'r Personal assistant of curse." she said shyly 

" Well why don't we go into my office on the top floor? So we can talk and you can sign."

She took a deep breath and i could swear she was blushing again " Err... sure. Lets talk.... in you'r office.... on the top floor. Alone."

I led her to the elevator and pushed the button.I'am so gonna f*ck the shit out of her. Even more since I needed to wait more than 10 minutes. I hate waiting.

Ahh sorry for again not updating I'm just so lazy !!! Oh and this is not edited yet so don't bitch at me

                                                             SARAH ♥

VOOOOOTEEE

COMMMENNT PLLSS