Chapter 5:Strike 3,I will punch you

"Ags where did Hunter go?"

"How would I know? He just left"

"Whatever,come on I'll send you back home"

I internally groaned,I wanted to actually spend time with him. But no,my luck is running out.

Maybe it's because I hate running.

Nice one Ags.

God I have weird thoughts.

Getting into Cam's car,I was engulfed with his cologne. It smells so good.

"Um,Ags? Are you sniffing...my car?"

My eyes widened,real smooth.

"Uh yeah? I thought I smelt something um weird..." I trailed off hoping he'd fall for it.

"Oh probably my shoes at the back,haven't washed it for two months" he grinned.

"Disgusting!" I shook my head and giggled slightly looking out the window.

"So how's your mum?"

"She's fine. Cranky and shouting. Nothing's changed." I muttered the last part.

"You know she loves you right?"

"She has a really weird way of showing it" I snapped. I hated talking about my mum.

Cam wasn't effected at all,"Some people aren't affectionate as you would want them to be"

"Yeah whatever"

Me and Cam sighed simultaneously and looked at each other.

I gave him a small smile and averted my ettention outside the window again then Cam started driving.

The ride wasn't awkward-it was never awkward with Cam- but quiet.

When we reached my house I just said bye and opened the door when he tugged my wrist.

"Don't be late tomorrow Ags" he chuckled.

I grinned from ear to ear,"I should say the same for you Cam"

He let go of my wrist and I slammed the car door. I ran inside the house because honestly, I blushed like crazy.
It's still early so I decided to order some pizza. Beef pepperoni and cheese sounds so good right now.

I took a quick shower,did my business and changed into some pyjamas.

When the pizza arrived, I immediately took it to my room and tried to finish all my homework. Alright,I wasn't the smartest in class but at least I got average marks than fail. Mummy dearest of course thinks thats not good enough. She's such a ugh.

She's rarely home,so I end up doing house chores and cook for myself. As a kid,I had to be independent and I definitely had to grow up faster. Mentality that is.

Pushing those thoughts away,I finished my homework but left some questions I didn't know how to do. I'll ask Aisha tomorrow.

I laid on my bed,starfish position. Staring at the ceiling like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

Being the sleeper that I was,I was knocked out in 7 seconds flat.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

The next morning,I got dressed up a little bit. I have no idea why though. I wore some black studded shorts with a cute grey T-shirt with an alien emoji on the front left. A pair of maroon Dr Martins and some silver rings on different fingers. I put on eyeliner and mascara with some lip balm. Honestly, this is the most dressed up I've been since forever.