Chapter 12: Make her pay

CAM'S POV CAM'S POV
CAM'S POV CAM'S POV

What I said to Aggy made me feel like I was the biggest jerk on earth. Not as big as Hunter though.

I mean,it was kind of offending that she didn't tell me. We're supposed to be best friends!

That dick of a guy had to ruin everything. He just waltzed in during that party, I thought he was pretty solid. But then,he had to be knight in shining armour all over Aggy.

God,that night was filled with mistakes. My mistakes that is.

Flashback~

I couldn't find Aggy anywhere through the crowd. People were grinding and no doubt intoxicated with whatever that shit was in the punch bowl.

I told her to stay with me but she just had to go off and get another drink without saying anything to me.

I'm sure she'll be fine, I thought to myself. No one here is really harmless.

So I stayed in the lounge room. The guys invited me for some pot but I declined since I have to drive later on.

Everyone was having fun and I decided to play some pool. Then Hunter came in. I never really talked to him but I guess he was pretty cool.

He came over to me and gave me a pat on the back and asked if he could join. There was a chorus of heck yeah's. He must be really fun then.

I was right. Four rounds of pool later-Hunter winning every round- it was starting to get a little boring so we all got some ladies and played truth or dare.

It was like any other truth or dare. Weird shit,sexual shit and definitely drinking shit. I had to drink the whole punch bowl! I'm gonna regret this tomorrow.

It was some chick's turn,she got dared to make out with the hottest person in the room.Naturally, she went over to Hunter.

He didn't seem to it.

He said that she should find another guy but the girl kept shoving her boobs in his face. Eventually she gave up and threw her drink at Hunter's face for rejecting her. His shirt got dirty and he was fucking pissed.

"God damnit Kylie!" He yelled in frustration.

He reeked of Jack Daniels and even in my drunk situation, I told him he could borrow my shirt I put in the car and he thanked me.

"Anytime man" I sorta slurred while he put on the white v-neck shirt.

"Come on lets get back to the game" I only nodded.

While we were walking back to the room I decided to ask,"You don't seem like your having fun"

He chuckled in response and said,"Just because I'm not drunk?"

"Well isn't that what you do at parties?"

"I didn't feel like it" he stated simply.

"Even rejecting that chick Kendall?"

"It's Kylie but no. I just really don't like her. No scratch that,I rather marry a dead babboon than ever hook up with her"

"So who is on your hook up list?"

"Don't know" he shrugged but then smirked,"yet"

He was legit. When we got back to the room,Hunter went on and dared some guy on the football team to get laid.