Chapter 19: No evidence

Agnes felt blessed neither Hunter,Cam or even Kylie were at school.

She did wonder why but at the moment she thought to herself.

They could all burn in hell for all she cared.

Aisha and Doris were worried,they'd never seen someone stab their fries that harshly before. Dallas and Bart wven had to approach her with caution,she looked murderous.

School went by as usual and Agnes walked home since she just wanted to be alone. She just wanted her thoughts to run free. She just wanted her heart to stop aching already.

As she passed a certain playground that was too familiar for her. She had tears welled up in her eyes. This was where she told that asshole about her family,about something she wouldn't just tell anyone.

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." Agnes had fisted her hair tightly in frustration.

"Why am I so fucking stupid" she scolded herself.

There was no one at the playground since it was drizzling lightly. Agnes didn't care anymore so she just let the tears fall down her rosy cheeks.

"Babydoll?"

"Munckin?"

"Babycakes?"

"Kitten?"

"Gingerbread?"

"Cupcake?"

"Sweetie?"

"Buttercup?"

"Rosy cheeks?"

"Honeypie?"

"Princess?"

"Darling?"

Every single petname he had given her were taunting her and she felt suffocated.

"Aggy? What are you doing here?" A deep voice spoke softly,a voice that was all too familiar.

Agnes whipped her head around,her expectations were right.

Hunter was standing there in his typical white shirt with black skinny jeans. Those Pedro black boots he always wore. She can smell his cologne with a tinge of cigarette and caramel popcorn.

It was...

Addictive.

Alluring.

Heavenly.

She wanted to bury herself in his chest but then she snapped back to reality.

"What the fuck are you doing here" she knew she was being harsh but can you really blame her.

"I-I just wanted to um...see if you were here" Hunter rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Well I'm here so get the fuck away from me" Agnes gritted through her teeth.

Hunter was taken back by his Aggy was so harsh with him. "Why do you have to be so dramatic?"

Now, he just pissed her off more. How dare he have the fucking audacity to call her dramatic when this is exactly someone would feel when they've been played by someone they trusted and cared about.

"I don't know Hunter, maybe the fact that a certain asshat made a bet over me with her fucking best friend! This was all just a game to you!" She sneered at the blonde boy.