~ Ch. 2: As of Today, You're a Member! ~

Ah~ and it continues! I’m so proud of myself for sticking with this. *bows and waves to imaginary crowd* Thank you! Thank you! Anyway… please keep reading, comment, and vote~~ I love you guys! ^_^

|\/|~START~|\/|

With a groan I sit up, only to find a very heavy dog on my stomach, “Sasuke, get off of me!” I look at him annoyed as he just continues sleeping so I turn and try to find my Katana. “Grr… where is it…?”

Suddenly I hear a cough and my head snaps up as I try to peer into the shadows around me. “Ok… where’d the freaky cosplayers take me?”

“Hm… you certainly are a strange one,” the same voice from before answers me and I groan.

“Not you again…” Sasuke finally starts to stir on my lap and I poke him. “Get your lazy butt moving Sasuke.”

“Hn.” Echoes a familiar voice around me and I sigh.

“Great… you have an Itachi cosplayer too…”

The Itachi cosplayer walks out of the shadows with awesome Sharingan contacts in. “Wow… nice eyes.” I’m getting a feeling in my stomach that these ‘cosplayers’ may be something more than… nah, no way. They couldn’t be the real deal.

The Itachi guy doesn’t really react to my comment, but his eyes start to spin… or is it my imagination? A bad feeling washes over me and I want to look away, but I can’t. His eyes are mesmerizing.  Sasuke starts barking, but I don’t really pay attention, “Sasuke…” I mumble, and I swear Itachi’s eyes wavered for a second. Maybe… just maybe… my dream came true. Could it be these are the real Akatsuki?

In what feels like minutes, Itachi looks away, breaking my trance and I fall on the ground, suddenly exhausted.

“She knows of this world, the past, present and future. I am unable to look into the future though.” Vaguely, I hear Itachi’s report to Pein and I groan.

Leave it to me to sass the one and only Akatsuki leader… darn my life…

“ Very well. She is of use to us, so she shall be staying here.” Leader says.

“Awe, f*ck yeah! We need a maid!” the one and only jashinest yells back and I feel my eye twitch.

“Ugg… what did I get myself into this time…?” right after I whisper that, I pass out.

~time skip~

Turning over, I stretch with a groan. Lazily opening an eye, I peer around the unfamiliar room I’m in and slowly sit up, rubbing my pounding head. “Geez… what the hell happened?” Looking down, I realize I’m wearing different cloths and my eye twitches like it would in an anime, “Okay, if a guy changed me, I’m going to go jashinest on their butt.”

“Calm down, I changed you earlier.”

Glancing up, I’m surprised to see Konan walk in. “I didn’t even hear you…” I deadpan and groan, “Right, you’re a ninja.”

She chuckles lightly, “Yes, I am. And you’re going to be one too.”

I blink, staring at her like she’s grown another head, “Wait… me? A ninja?”

She sighs and nods, “Yes… you, a ninja. The Akatsuki needs useful people. If you’re not useful, you get left behind. And… that also makes you a member.”

With a sigh I poke Sasuke, “Hear that boy? I’m an Akatsuki member!”

Sasuke opens his eyes, looking at me curiously before licking my nose. He gets off of me and I sigh in relief, “I can breath!”

Konan hides a smile. “Hurry up. You will have other duties then just that of a ninja.”

I groan and get up, “Fine, fine.” Quickly I walk after her and Sasuke trots behind me.

Konan shows me all around the hideout, and in a matter of minutes, I know the entire layout like the back of my hand. I know every entrance and exit, every window and airshaft. Let’s face it… I have information the hidden villages would kill for.

I follow into what appears to have been a kitchen… before a hurricane passed through it. “Wow… what happened in here…?” I look around wide-eyed at all the misused equipment and grimace at all the stains and dishes piling up.

Konan winces along with me, “Unfortunately, none of the members know how to cook… not very well, at least. And because we’re always so busy, we have no time to keep everything clean.”

I swear that I’m sweat dropping, and looking to my left, I realize I am, “Oh~ that’s cool…” Reaching up, I poke it a few times.

Konan is watching me, obviously bemused, “Are you okay? You don’t need to poke that…”

I giggle at her face, “I know… it’s just cool… now then!” I clap my hands together and look around the kitchen seriously. “Time to get down to business. We need to clean up this kitchen!”

Konan squeaks beside me, “U-um… sorry, but I can’t help. I need to get back to… uh… my duties!” Before I can glare at her, she disappears and I groan. When I turn to look at Sasuke, I find that he is just curled into a ball, fast asleep and my eye twitches.

“Great…” I look around at the disaster zone with sigh, “This is going to take forever…” Suddenly and idea pops into my head, “I’ll get another member to help me then!” With a smile on my face, I start walking down the main hallway, then make a left, walking to the member’s rooms. “Let’s see… Hidan would cuss at me and Kakuzu would demand payment... so they’re out. Pein is the leader and Konan is ‘busy’, so they’re out too. Zetsu… well I can’t see him doing dishes and Tobi… Tobi would rave about being a good boy. Deidara’s hand mouths would get in the soapy water, so he’d complain, and Sasori is made of wood… or some other sort of puppet material… so he wouldn’t help.” I sigh; it’s going to be hard to find a ninja or two who will help me. “Let’s see… that leaves Itachi and Kisame.” I shrug, “Maybe they’ll be gentlemen and help me.”

“You certainly know a lot about us.” I spin around only to find Kisame and I relax.

“Man, you ninja’s are quiet. I wouldn’t be surprised if I get a heart attack one of these days…”

He laughs, “Yeah, it’s just how we are. Now, you were saying about needing my help? Itachi’s off training, so you can count him out.”

I roll my eyes, “He would be… anyway, can you please help me with cleaning the kitchen?”

He pales slightly, “W-well, um… you see…”

Quickly, I pull my last resort, “If you do, I’ll make whatever you want for dinner!” I smile at him hopefully.

Kisame seems to pause for a second before nodding reluctantly, “Alright, you’ve got a deal.”

I grin, “Awe, thanks!” Before he can change his mind, I grab his hand and tug him to the kitchen. “You start on that side, and I’ll work on this side!” Gently, I shove him over to the right and I go left, “Alright kitchen… prepare to meet your makers!”

|\/| END |\/|

Wow… this was a long chapter. Any who… Thanks for reading thus far and as always…

Comment please!!

Vote if you really want to!!

Arigato!!! ^_^