~Chapter 7: "Are we there ye-" "No!!"~

Riri: Sorry it’s been SO long… I’ve been SUPER busy with my other story…

Dei: *huffs* Yeah right un! You were just being lazy!

Riri: *glares evilly* Be quiet you!! I HAVE been busy with it!! .... mostly...  

                                                                              _-Start-_  

We’d been traveling for hours and I was bored out of my fricken mind!! “Weaassel…” I whined, “I’m borreedd…” Itachi sighed heavily, “I heard you the first time… and the second, and the third…!” I hear Kisame snicker softly and shoot him a glare, making him turn a paler shade of blue and raise his hands slightly in surrender. I’d been taking glaring lessons from Itachi. … Not really, but oh well. At least it worked. Sasuke barked a laugh, a grin plastered to his muzzle as he nudges Itachi’s leg with his nose. Much to my annoyance, I was still on Itachi’s back. Kaisame gave up trying to carry Sasuke less than half an hour into the journey, I giggle softly, “I know boy. The weasel certainly is a stick in the mud.” Sending a smirk to said Weasel, he sighs. “Do you want to take a break?” I nod instantly, squirming on his back slightly from the excitement wanting desperately to walk on my own 2 legs… if they still work. He nodded, “Very well.” Walking into a clearing, he sets me down. Instantaneously, I start crying tears of joy. “Ground! Oh, sweet ground!! It isn’t just a figment of my imagination!!” Kisame starts coughing to cover his laughter and Itachi rolls his onyx eyes, hiding a smirk. After a few failed attempts to embrace the ground, I stand and look around. “This is a nice place… How far are we from the new hide out Kisa-san?” He looks up at me from eating his tuna salad, “Just a few hours by walking. We’ll be there by sunset.” I nod and stretch, sitting on the ground and leaning against Sasuke’s side, scratching behind his ears gently.   Half an hour later and we were on the move again. After much persuasion-cough, uncooperation and nagging, cough- Itachi let me walk on my own. As we walked, Itachi explained some basic ninja techniques. Sure, in the anime they look really cool and easy, but in reality (or whatever this is) it’s actually pretty tough. The hand signs alone make me tangle my hands together! Shooting another glare at the laughing Kisame, I keep trying to make the correct hand signs. Itachi just sighed, “Almost, but not quiet. Look.” He slowly did them for me, but even that was too fast. I huffed, trying-and failing-to do them again. I groaned, “I’m a sucky ninja!” Itachi flipped some hair out of his eyes, “It is your first day of training. You can’t expect to be good yet.” Kisame ruffled my hair, “ You’re doing better than a lot of kids do.” I flicked his hand, “Maybe that’s because I’m not a kid…” Kisame chuckled, “Coulda fooled me.” I glared at him and Itachi grumbled, “Knock it off you two.” Grabbing my collar before I can tackle Kisame, he sighs. “Calm down. A ninja must have control of their emotions.” I huffed, “I DO have control of my emotions. I’m annoyed so by controlling my emotions I am going to pound out my annoyance into Kisame’s face.” With an innocent smile, I walked away. Kisame sweat dropped, “… interesting girl…” Itachi just ‘hn’ed and walked after me, leaving Kisame to talk to Sasuke the dog.  

                                                                           _-End-_  

Yeah yeah… it’s short… ^-^’ Sorry… I’ll try harder for chapter 8!!

Sasori: Don’t keep them waiting too long…

Riri: *sweat drops slightly* I won’t, I won’t… -_-“