~Chapter 5, Now With 40% MORE Deidara!~

Deidara: Oh h*ll yeah, un! The fans love me!!

Riri: *rolls my eyes then smiles at everyone* Hey guys! I’m amazed at how many reads, votes, and comments this has gotten.... Arigato!! I love you all so much! And for all the new fans, welcome to the family! Enjoy this new chapter~ And a big thank you to @cuttlefishchameleon for helping me figure out what pairing it’s going to be!!

Deidara: Start the story already!

Riri: Fine fine... gosh, so needy...

_~Start~_

Zetsu grumbles in annoyance after an intense stare down, but finally backs off. After a moment, the white half looks at me regretfully, “I apologise Riri-san.” With a bow, Zetsu disappears into the floor.

I breath a sigh of relief and lean against the counter, “Wow.... is it like this all the time?” I glance around the room at all the members who are still present.

Deidara responds with a shrug, “Yesterday, Tobi ate cookies un.”

I wince sympathetically and walk over, patting Deidara’s head, “Awe....That must have been a long day... poor Dei-chan”

Instantly his visible eye twitches, “I’m a guy, yeah!!”

With a roll of my eyes, I breath out a sigh. “I know... I called you ‘Dei-chan’ as an affectionate term.”

He blinks then blushes faintly in embarrassment, “Oh.....” after a moment he regains his confidence, “Anyway un...” With a smirk, he wraps an arm around my shoulder, “What’s your view on true art?”

Sasori groans, “You’ve got to be kidding me...”

At first I just stand there, thinking about what I actually do think of art... but then Deidara’s hands start misbehaving and lick my neck, making me squeal in surprise, “Eek! Stop licking me! I-It tickles!” breaking into a fit of giggles, I try to pull away from him.

Deidara smirks, “But you didn’t answer the question, yeah.” luckily he moves his hand just enough so it doesn’t lick me anymore.

Rubbing at my neck, I bite my lip, “Well.... I think that true art is...” DEidara leans a bit closer to me, mentally telling himself that it’s because I’m whispering, “the presentation and quality of food.”

Deidara dead-panned for a few moments, “.... cooking...?! You think cooking is art!! But art is fleeting!! Art is an explosion that is only witnessed once! In a single fleeting moment, everything seems to make sense at once in bittersweet harmony!” I sigh. Deidara is on one of his famous rants.

Finally, I interrupt by covering his mouth with my hand. “ Yes, art is fleeting Deidara.” instantly, he seems to perk up and I can feel his smirking lips against my hand and I smirk back. “Art is food. Without culinary artistes, the world would be a melting pot of blandness without end. Sure, you’d have your explosions... but you cannot taste them as you can food.”

Deidara blinks, shocked to the core that I of all people had gotten so into out mini debate. “Riri...” he grins at me and looks at Pain, who had been watching the entire spectacle with an amused look on his face. “Our new maid is feisty~”

My face heats up slightly at his comment and I pull away, walking over to the sink to start on the dishes. As Pain walks out, he has an invisible smirk across his lips, obviously amused.

Sasori rolls his eyes and yanks Deidara by his ear out of the room mumbling harshly to him under his breath, “Down boy... don’t drool all over her...” He smirks at Deidara’s expression at that.

Deidara winces with every harsh tug, blushing in embarrassment, “Ow. Ow. Ow. OW! Danna stop! Ow!”

With a soft smile across my face, I giggle and continue washing the dishes and Sasuke barks probably laughing at Deidara’s expense as well.

_~End~_

Riri: Hey Itachi-chan! Tell tell all what I would like them to do!

Itachi: Hn... Vote, comment, and fan.... and become Riri’s minions.

Tobi: And Tobi will give them all hugs! Tobi is a good boy!!

Riri: *giggles* Do as Itachi and Tobi say pwease~

Kisame: It’s not like you can make them.... besides, the story sucks.

Riri: *sad then growls* Why you... SASUKE! *real Sasuke and my dog appear as I point at Kisame* Sushi!

Kisame: O_O AHHH!!! *runs*

Sasuke and Sasuke: *chase*

Tobi: *flies over a rainbow of unicorns and sugar*