~Chapter 6: Oh Dear Jashin... FILLERS!~

Heh, I know I know. How could I? I just don’t have much inspiration, though with any luck it shall return. So therefore, I typed up anything that came to mind. Hence, this was born. So, just stick with me. By the way, I like knowing you exist. Feel free to comment on this or something. And…. ERMERGERD Over 200 reads!?!? Thank You So Much Guys!!!!

-START-

With a stretch I yawn and rub my eyes. Looking around the dark room, it takes a moment to remember where I am. When I do I smirk. The Naruto world in the Akatsuki hideout. What could be better? I stand, being careful not to awaken Sasuke, and pull on some normal cloths. Well… I guess it depends on your definition of normal. I feel like a cosplayer, but it works.

            Walking into the hallway, I look around. No one’s awake yet. Perfect. I scurry to the kitchen and poke around the cupboards. Nothing, nada, zilch, wait... Nope, nothing at all. The cupboards are bare Darn it.  I sigh. This is too troublesome.

            Deidara walks out yawning. “Hey. What’re you doin’ up so early, yeah?”

            Turning, I shrug. “I was going to make breakfast... but there’s nothing to make.”

            He nods, “Yeah. We were moving hideouts today so we didn’t bother getting food.” He smiles. “You’ll like the new hideout, un. It’s by the ocean.”

            I wrinkle my nose. I like the ocean, the harsh sunlight not so much. “Yeah…. Sure…”

            He frowns. “Do try to contain your excitement.”

            I roll my eyes, smiling. “I’ll try. But it’s gonna be really hard Deidara.”

            He chuckles and sits on the counter. “Want some pocky, yeah?”

            I grin and sit up next to him, “Yeah! I love pocky!”

            Returning the grin, he tosses me an open box.

            Catching it, I glance at the kind. Strawberry. Perfect. Taking a bite, I’m in bliss.

            He sees my face and grins at me. “You like, yeah?”

            I finish and smirk back at him, nudging his arm playfully. “Yeah Deidei, I like.”

            He blinks confused, before laughing. Soon after I join in.

            That’s when Kisame walks in yawning, his hair still a mess. “What’re you guys doing up this early?” He grumbles, “Could you at least keep it down?” He rubs his eyes and walk out, leaving us trying to stifle our laughter.

            Deidara finally sighs, still smiling. “I need to finish packing, yeah. See ya later.” He stands, nudging my knee as he leaves with a smirk.

            I take a deep breath to stop laughing and nod. “Kay. See ya later Deidara.” After he’s gone I sigh and lean back, looking at the ceiling in wonder as Sasuke trots in, barking at me. Glancing at him I nod. “Okay boy. Let’s go.” Grabbing my jacket, we walk outside through the forest. It’s really beautiful here. While Sasuke is off doing what he needs to, I stay to the path. Well, what used to be a path at least. It’s rather overgrown. I guess the Akatsuki want that. They can’t have random travelers stumbling across their hideout.

            With my hands in my pockets, I keep my eyes on the ground. Old habits die-hard. In all honesty, I couldn’t remember the last time I laughed like that, let alone with another person… It felt nice. I smile softly. I think this is the best thing that ever happened to me.

            I hear Sasuke bark a warning and instantly I dive into a bush. I hear people coming and I frown. The entire Akatsuki is here; no one else should be coming! Through the leaves I see one persons face that is unmistakable. The entire world IS named after him. Naruto. He’s with the Konoha 11 and a bunch of Jounin. I frown deeply and sneak away. Luckily I have lots of practice in being silent in the forest. Once I’m a safe distance away, I run to the hideout. I know Naruto and his team will be there shortly if they keep walking. I glance down and See Sasuke right by my side.

We rush in and instantly I run down to leaders room, pounding on the door. “Guys! Get up!! There are Konoha Ninjas coming!!”

            That must have been the magic word because suddenly, the hideout was bursting with life. Leader instantly took control. “We’re going out in teams. You all know the destination.” He glanced at me. “Itachi, Kisame. Take Riri with you.” Said guys nod and I grab my backpack full of everything I own and Sasuke stands right next to me. “Alright…. Akatsuki scatter!” Everyone disappears but Itachi and Kisame. They turn to me.

Itachi sighs. “Get on one of our backs.”

I blink, “Are you kidding? I’m too heavy to carry!”

Kisame chuckles, “You’re lighter than you think.” He sees my face and sighs, “We don’t have time to argue so come on.”

I groan and jump on Itachi’s back. “Happy?” He nods, holding me up with ease.

Kisame picks up Sasuke, which actually looks really funny. Who’d have thought that I’d ever see Kisame carrying a 70-pound dog? Though Sasuke doesn’t seem to like it much.

Itachi nods. “Let’s move guys.” With that, he and Kisame run out of the hideout and I’m blinded by the wind. I vaguely hear Itachi murmur in my ear, “Close your eyes, it will help with the wind for now.” I close my eyes and relax. I have no idea how far we’re going, so I might as well make the most of it.

-END-

Yeah, I know… It sucked, but at least I updated! Please comment! And vote if you really want to!

Deidara: *grumbling* You can’t make me, yeah.

Riri: *holds up a spoon threateningly* Oh yeah?

Deidara: O.O Okay! I’ll give you pocky if you vote and comment, un! *cough* Save me from this chick. *cough*

Riri: *giggles and waves* See you later for the next installment!