Control It.

Scott pulls me over to the corner of the room.

"Molly. Focus on your anchor. Control it," He says.

"I can't. I don't want to think about Stiles right now!" I say. It was true. The more I thought of him, the more I lost control.

"Then who else do you care about?"

"Mom. You,"

"Keep naming people,"

"Can't you just punch me?" My fangs force their way out. He hesitates. "Scott!" I say, as my claws come out. I need him to cause me pain. I need pain now.

"Name more people,"

"Lydia," I say. My claws start to come back.

"More,"

"Allison," they fully retract.

"A couple more,"

"Hannah. Issac," I say as my fangs start going back.

"Now who's your anchor?"

"Stiles," I whisper. My fangs are gone and I feel my eyes change back. But I also feel tears in my eyes. "There's something wrong with him," I whisper. "What's going to happen to him?"

"They're just testing. There could be absolutely nothing wrong. He could just be stressed. This could just be from the Nemiton," I say.

"But what if there is something wrong? Then what?"

"Then I'll bite him. I'll turn him, Molly. Problems will go away. He'll heal,"

"The bite doesn't fix everything. I still have my allergies..... And my depression,"

"Allergies are minor. And the depression went away, Molly. You just can't let Alyssa get back inside your head or it'll come back. You have to believe it's gone," I nod before wiping my tears and heading to class. At end of the day, I run to my locker and get everything in my bag. I run to the exit, trying to avoid anyone. But, none of my days can ever go the way it's suppose to. Alyssa. Again. She steps in between me and the door.

"Why in such a hurry?" She asks.

"None of your business," I say, trying to push past her.

"Oh. But now it is. Since your so desperate to leave, you get to run to the back of the school and go through the back door. That's the only way you're getting out," I think of what Scott told me. I only have to believe the depression is gone. I take a deep breath, gain some confidence then push past her, and start walking down to my car. She gasps and follows me. She shoves me back on to the concrete. I catch myself before my head hits it. I know I'm scratched up, and I know it'll heal. I get back up, and go back down to my car while I hear Alyssa yelling taunts at me. I get in. It's 2:49. It's hard to believe that all of that was only 4 minutes long. I start it up and drive to the hospital. My mom and Sheriff Stilinski are there waiting for me.

"Hey. Has he gone into the first test yet?" I ask.

"Nope. You've got 5 minutes," Sheriff says. My mom shows me where his room is. He's sitting on the bed, looking down at the ground.

"Hey," I say, walking in. He looks up and smiles at me. I walk over to him, and before I know it, he's up and hugging me. I wrap my arms around his neck and lean my head against his shoulder. He kisses the top of my head before pulling away. We both sit on the bed. I lean over and kiss his cheek before he starts talking to me.

"So, last night, you sang to me," He says. I nod. "You have the most beautiful voice I've ever heard," I smile.

"Only two people have heard me sing. You and Scott. Not even my parents. Although, they might've if they decided to listen in last night," He smiles again.

"More people should hear you. You're absolutely amazing," I feel my face heat up. I lean over and kiss him.

"I love you, Stiles," I whisper.

"I love you, too, beautiful," he says back, "but, we still have about 3 minutes. Perfect time for another song," he says, trying to pry it out of me. I smile.

"Heart beats fast. Colors and promises. How to be brave. How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?But, Watching you stand alone. All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

"One step closer.

"I have died every day, waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more.

"Time stands still. Beauty in all she is. I'll will be brave. I will not let anything take away what's standing in front of me. Every breath every hour has come to this.

"One step closer

"I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more. All along I believed I would find you. Time has brought your heart to me. I have love you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more

"One step closer. One step closer.

"I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more. And all along I believed I would find you. Time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more,"

I lean over and kiss him. He smiles.

"Simply amazing," he says, wrapping an arm around me. I lean my head against him. 

"How are you staying so calm? I would be having a mental break down right now," 

"I kind of am. But, you know what they're going to look for, right? What they're expecting," I nod. He gives a weak smile. 

"It'll be okay. We're gonna be okay," He says, kissing the side of my head. About 30 seconds later, the doctors come in saying he needs to start the first test. I walk out to the waiting room and let them start.