That Cafe' on 84th Street?

The rest of the funeral is filled with crying and memories of Allison. Before leaving, I give Mr. Argent a small, quick hug and tell him I'm sorry for about the 100th time since it happened. I know he doesn't show it, but this has been harder on him then any one of us. Stiles, Lydia, Scott, and I all pile into the Jeep. The car ride home is silent for awhile until Stiles speaks up.

"You know she's in a better place now. An she wouldn't want us all to be grieving forever. She'd want us to be strong like she always was. She'd want us to be happy," he says. I smile at him and nod, knowing he's right.

"We should all go do something together," I say as I place my hand on top of Stiles' - which was on the glovebox.

"Dinner?" Scott suggests.

"That sounds nice. Where?"

"Umm . . . that cafe' on 84th street?" Lydia suggests.

"Yeah, that sounds nice," I say.

"Maybe we should change first? Black depresses me," Stiles says, getting on the main road.

"Yeah," I say. Stiles drive to my house and all of us go in. Scott heads to his room, while Stiles and Lydia both come in mine. Stiles has some clothes of his here, and he grabs an outfit that he left when he was sleeping over once. Lydia borrows an outfit of mine, and I get dressed, too. We all head back down to the Jeep and climb in before Stiles drives to the small cafe'. We smile, and laugh for the first time in forever. After dinner, we drop Lydia off at her place, and Stiles drives back to drop Scott and I off.

"You want to  just sleepover, Stiles?" I ask him.

"Of course, I want to," He says, "I'll call my dad and tell him where I am,"

"Mmkay," We pull into the driveway and Stiles pulls out his phone as Scott gets out and heads up to his room. Stiles finishes the call with his dad halfway up the stairs to my room. We get into our pajamas (Stiles has basically everything he needs for a week stored in one of my drawers), even though it's only 8. I get out one of my textbooks, a class I'm really struggling with - Math. I plop it down on my bed.

"Can you help me?" I ask Stiles. He smiles. He opens it to the chapter I have marked and starts helping me through the information. A half hour later, we're still laying on our stomachs, side-by-side, but I slam my face into the pages of the open book in front of me.

"It's too hard!" I mumble against it. Stiles rubs a couple small circle in my back.

"I think you've studied hard enough for today," he says. I push my book onto the floor and move around so my head is on the other side of my bed, and is on top of the pillow. Stiles follows my actions.

"It's only 8:30," Stiles says, "You seriously want to go to bed?"

"We can cuddle until we fall asleep," I whisper.

"Or we could go over to Scott's room and play Mario Cart on his game console?" I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Fine. If I have to," I say, sarcasm in my voice. We get out and go over to Scott's room. All three of us play against each other and have a lot of fun. Around 9:30, me and Stiles head back to my room and Scott gets ready for bed. I take off my shorts once my bedroom door closes and change from my t-shirt to a tank top, which is comfier to sleep in, but I didn't want Scott seeing me in it, so I waited to change. When I'm done changing, I look over to see Stiles already in my bed, with his arms open. I smile and climb into bed, nuzzling into his chest. His arms wrap around me and he pulls the blankets to my chin - and just under his shoulders. He plants little kisses on top of my head and on my forehead.

"This day turned out better than I thought," I whisper.

"Yeah. Maybe not the first half. But the second was pretty good," he agrees. I smile and nuzzle closer. I take a long deep breath, breathing in his familiar scent.

"Goodnight Stiles," I whisper, yawning at the same time.

"Goodnight baby,"

------

I wake up in Stiles' warm embrace. His chest rises and falls with every one of his breaths. I flip over and grab my phone, 5:00am, Thursday morning. I have two hours until I have to start getting ready, so I flip back over and cuddle back up to Stiles. He gently starts rubbing my back and I look up at him. He gives me a small smile.

"I didn't wake you, did I?" I ask.

"No. I think I just wasn't that tired last night,"

"Well I'm still tired," I whisper.

"Then go to sleep,"

"Night," I say, while yawning. He kisses my forehead and I drift off again.

---

The next time I wake, it's to Stiles gently shaking me.

"Baby. You got to get up," he whispers. I groan.

"Okay, okay," I say, climbing out of bed. I get ready and so does Stiles. We head downstairs and both of us get in the Jeep. We drive to school and we both talk and study for awhile, since we had 30 minutes before class. The day had a good start... But it wouldn't last long.