What Do They Say?

didn't have time to edit this cause i'm just a mess atm .-.

*Molly's POV*

I wake up wrapped in Stiles' arms and a warm blanket. I smile and cuddle closer into Stiles' chest. The only sound in the room was Stiles' familiar snoring. I reach up and play with his hair, gently running my fingers through it. I turn my head to look at the time and see he has 20 minutes left until he has to get up. I stay cuddled up to him, enjoying his company and for the next 15 minutes I just lay there, not moving a muscle. But, when it gets rather close to when he has to get up, I grab his phone and cancel his alarm. I figured me waking him would be a lot more enjoyable then an alarm screeching in his ear.

I gently shake him and whisper, "Stiles. Got to get up, sweetheart," His eyes peel open and he smiles at me.

"Morning..." He mumbles.

"It's 6:30, babe,"

"What happened to my alarm?"

"I figured you'd rather have me wake you instead of your phone," I say, smiling. He smiles back.

"Well where's your snooze button? Just - 10 more minutes," He mumbles, cuddling up to me.

"Stiles...you've got to get up," He reaches up and taps my nose.

"Snooze," he whispers. I laugh, but decide to let him sleep. Ten minutes pass, and I wake him again. He groans, but gets out of bed anyway. He gets ready for school, and finishes with 15 minutes left before he has to leave the house. We sit together in the small sitting area in our room and talk for a bit.

"So, Stiles. What do the people at school say about me?" I ask

"Well, Molly. Are you sure you want to hear about it?"

"Yes, Stiles. I mean, I'm going to the school in two days. I should at least be prepared,"

"Two days?"

"The SATs?"

"Oh, right. But okay. I'll tell you what they say about me first, and if you really want to hear what they call you, I'll tell you, okay?" I nod.

"Okay," I say.

"Well, for some reason the one I remember the most doesn't even apply. I missed a shot that was thrown to me after you left the game. So, this douche in the crowd yells 'how can you trust his lacrosse game? His pull-out game's weak!' when, I didn't need to pull-out, the pill just failed," he says.

"What else?" I ask.

"Well, there are countless puns and jokes about my 'pull-out game'. Some jokes about making you calling me 'daddy' during sex, but running when I actually am one. There was this one group of guys - they kept trying to give me recommendations for places to run away too. Everyone has their own way of teasing. None of them are good,"

"Oh, Stiles..." I whisper, placing a hand on his face. "Why're they teasing you so bad?"

"Because if it weren't for my....er.... baby gravy.... you wouldn't be pregnant," he says. I wince slightly. I didn't like that statement. I shake my head at him with a disgusted face.

"Sorry. But, I got to go babe. I'll see you later," he says, getting up and placing a kiss to my forehead. He grabs his bag and heads out the door. I sigh and wandering around the house, just wondering what to do for awhile. I go back up to Stiles and I's room and lay on the bed, letting my mind wander to random places. Then, there's a tap on the window. I literally almost pee my pants from how scared I was when I glanced over and saw Derek's face really close to the glass. I scream before calming down enough to open it. 

"What the hell, Derek?!" I yell, punching his shoulder.

"Did you not hear me earlier? I've been here since right before Stiles' left, my texts wouldn't go through," he says.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?!" 

"I needed to get your attention," he says, shrugging. I sigh, and step aside so he could get in the room. 

"I need your help. And probably Malia's, too. I need help tracking," 

"Tracking? You're a wolf, why can't you?"

"I-I've been having trouble with - with my sense of smell," 

"Okay. Let's go, Derbear," I say, with a small laugh. He smiles. I get ready quickly and we head to the school to get Malia. We both climb in his car and get on the road. 

"So, I still have quite a bit of hearing - and I don't think you should that the SATs this year," he says.

"Why?"

"It's my job as your alpha to protect you - and I don't want you around your classmates," he says. 

"Derek, I can handle myself," 

"I know - it's just, I don't want you getting hurt," 

"I'm fine," He sighs.

"And if I ever hear Stiles say 'baby gravy' one more time, I don't even want to tell you what I would do to that boy," I laugh, and we eventually get to the school. We sneak in, and get ready to grab Malia. 

A/N : so this chapter is a bit shorter than normal, but it's also 3 am and I'm very tired. I wanted to get this up ASAP, since my "One update a day" plan is not working out so well. I even had to skip one book in my cycle. .-. so, enjoy, and hopefully I'll get back on track.