A Not-So-Peaceful Night

The peaceful night before I fell asleep took my mind off the situation tomorrow. But, I can never forget one bad thing once I fall asleep. My dream was Alyssa, mad and angry, coming at me, taking down Parrish, and I was back in that coma. It was terrifying. I was up, sucking in a sharp breath, and prop myself up on my hands. I relax once I see Stiles, sleeping peacefully. But, the sudden movement on the bed wakes him. His hand goes to my cheek once he wakes up.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" He asks me.

"Nothing. It was just a dream,"

"Baby..." He says, turning on his side, and making room for me to face him. I lay down, my eyes meeting his. "Tell me what it was about,"

"It's not a big deal, Stiles,"

"It is to me. Tell me,"

"Alyssa, okay?"

"Wolfy..."

"Stiles. I'm fine. Let's just go back to sleep,"

"No, you're not. Tell me what happened,"

"She came at me. She got pass Parrish, and I was back in the coma. Happy?"

"Why would I be happy about that? You don't have to go tomorrow if you can't handle it. I might not let you if your afraid that'll happen,"

"I can't control my dreams, Stiles. Let's go back to sleep,"

"Fine. But I might not let you go tomorrow,"

"I have to. Missing one day is hard enough. Two in a row? That's harder than facing Alyssa,"

"Is that harder than waking yourself up from a coma?"

"Stiles. Parrish is a good deputy right?"

"The best,"

"Then he won't let the happen,"

"Fine. Now," he says, pulling me to him and flipping into his back, "let's sleep," I smile and cuddle into his chest as he pulls me closer. I lay my ear flat against his chest. He grabs the blankets and pulls them over my shoulders.

"Goodnight, my little wolfy," he whispers.

"Goodnight, my little Jedi," I mumble into his chest.

"I love you,"

"I love you more,"

"That's not possible," seconds later, I fall asleep listening to the steady rhythm of his heart.

-----
(Rewind to when Molly woke up for this passage 🔽)
*Agent McCall's POV*

Once everyone had fallen asleep, I sneak down the hall and poke my head in Molly's room to see Molly sleeping on top of Stiles. She starts to groan, and get up, so I slowly shut the door and listen through it.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" I hear stiles say.

"Nothing, just a dream," she answers.

"Baby, just tell what it was about,"

"It's not a big deal, Stiles,"

"It is to me. Tell me,"

"Alyssa, okay?" Alyssa? When did Molly have to start worrying about her again?

"Wolfy..." Wolfy? What kind of pet name is that?

"Stiles. I'm fine. Let's just go back to sleep,"

"No, you're not. Tell me what happened,"