So Much For Breakfast

February and March go by fast. Stiles had found out about me taking birth control, but we haven't had sex since the time when sheriff found out. Then. One day in early April, everything starts to spiral. I call Derek, wanting to work out. He doesn't answer. He hasn't been answering for weeks. I'm worried. I plop down on my own bed, curling up with one of my favorite books : Uglies. I start reading Tally's story when my phone starts exploding. -no not literally- I pick it up to see 15 new texts. 8 are from Stiles. 2 from Scott. 5 from Lydia. I read Scott's first.

Scotty : moll. Deaton's office.
        Now.
Me : okay. Hang on.

Then Stiles.

Jedi❤️ : baby.
           We need you at the animal clinic.
           Like now.
          It has to do with Derek.
          Something's wrong.
          I repeat.
          Something's wrong with your alpha.
          Your alpha.
Me: alright, chill I'm coming.

Then Lydia's.

The Bravest❣ : Molly. Animal clinic.
                         Now.
                         We're all worried.
                         It's about Derek.
                         You might be his only chance.
Me : coming. Give me a sec.

I shrug on one of Stiles' hoodies and pull on boots over my fuzzy socks. I pull my hair into a bun and grab my bag before werewolf speeding to the clinic. I go in and walk back to Deatons office.

"Finally!" Scott says.

"What's up? What's wrong with Derek?" I say, panicked.

"I told you not to tell her about Derek yet!" Scott says, turning back to Lydia and Stiles.

"What's wrong?" I demand.

"We need you to howl. As loud as you can. See if Derek responds. We need to know if he's alive,"

"You don't think he's alive?" I scream.

"Just do it," I nod as my fangs come out and my eyes change color. But somethings off.

"Molly. Your eyes. Flickered," Scott says.

"Flickered?"  I feel the feeling of my amped-up sight go away.

"Well now they're not glowing at all,"

"Wh-what's happening? Scotty, tell me what's happening!" I say, starting to panic.

"I-I don't know. Just try to go full-wolf..?" I do as he says.

"Your not full wolf. Just fangs and eyes. But Derek will know what's happening so howl. As loud as possible," I nod and howl. As loud and as powerful as possible. Stiles, Lydia, and Scott all cover their ears. I wait for a response. Nothing.

"N-nothing." I whimper, on the break of crying.

"That doesn't mean he's dead. He could just be too far away to hear," Stiles says.

"That's not possible, Stiles. The bond between pack members are too strong. No matter how far apart you are, you always hear them like their howling in-" then. I small, weak growl echoes in my ears. "DEREK!" I say, making everyone jump.

"He's alive?"

"He's alive, but weak. Very weak,"

"So what's our next move?" Stiles asks

"Mexico. We're going to Mexico," Scott says, holding up a bullet.

----

That night I cuddled up to Stiles in his bed. I buried my face into his chest as he rubs circles in my back. I slowly drift off to sleep.

But, I wake up sometime around 1 AM. I decide to not worry about it and just fall back asleep, but I feel a poke. Down there. Stiles is mumbling things in his sleep. I can't make out much.

"Mm. Mhm. God, M-Molly," he mumble. I let out a small laugh. I decide I should wake him before anything happens that would lead to having to clean up a mess.

"Stiles," I whisper, shaking him awake.

"Hm?" He asks waking up.

"We have a situation," I say. I notice him fixing what I was referring to.

"What?" He asks, flipping his back to me.

"That's it," I say. He turns back.

"Oh," he says. He blushes a bit. I smile and kiss his nose.

"Do you want me to fix it?" I ask, whispering. He nods.

<>     <>     <>

I wake up cuddled in Stiles' quilt. Stiles arms are wrapped around me and I smile at the warmth. He covers me in kisses.

"So when's are you expecting the thing again?" He whispers. I figured he should know my menstrual schedule, so he knows when there's absolutely no sex.

"This Thursday," I say.

"So when we go down to save Derek on Saturday you're gonna be..?" He asks. I nod.

"That sucks. But. Mmkay," he kisses me more, "just wanted to know. Try and prevent another dream..." I laugh and get up, getting dressed. Stiles follows my actions and gets dressed. He wraps his arms around me from behind and rests his chin on my shoulder. He kisses my cheek before pulling away and opening his door. He walks downstairs and I follow him to the kitchen.

"How about you go upstairs and rest some more? I'm making you pancakes!" He says.

"You don't have to, Stiles," I say.

"I want to. Go rest," I smile and kiss him before walking back upstairs and cuddling under his quilt. I lay there and just as my eyes are about to close, I hear the smoke alarm go off and Stiles scream. Suddenly, I'm wide awake. I sprint to the stairs, and jump them, doing a flip in the air to right myself. Stiles stares.

"What the hell was that?" He asks.

"Something Derek taught me. Now what the hell is happening?" I yell over the alarm.

"Oh yeah. Um," he opens a closet quickly and gets out a fire extinguisher.

"Stiles!" I yell. He runs it back to kitchen and I follow him. A fire - which was growing- had formed on the stove top. Stiles points the fire extinguisher at it and sprays it, and pretty crazy. The kick of the blow blew him back a bit. But, he gets the fire out.

"Well, so much for breakfast," he says, disappointed. I laugh.

"We can go to McDonalds," I say. He pipes back up and runs out to the Jeep. We go and eat before going back to his house to grab our bags and heading to school.