Prolouge

Sawada Ieyasu and Sawada Tsunayoshi. The Sawada's Twins. Tsuna have a brunette and anti-gravity hair, with a doe brown eyes. Ie also have the same hair but only his eyes color is different, his eyes color is orange. Ie is very smart, he know almost all about his brother, Tsuna. But Ie decide not to tell anyone about Tsuna's secret. Ie is good at every subject. On the other hand Tsuna known as 'Dame-Tsuna' cause he is No-Good at every subject. But actually he is smart.
Tsuna is a hacker. The greatest hacker in the world. For Tsuna, his family (Except Ie) is mean. They never cared for Tsuna. But actually, his mother and father do that cause he really cared for Tsuna. They don't want Tsuna to suffer at the Mafia world. But Tsuna is already involved with the Mafia World, only Ie know about it. No one else. Tsuna, at the hacker world known as HC27 (HackerCielo27). Well, things are complicated.. Tsuna have a job, but it's not related to assasins. He only stole Gem and something like that..

"Tsu-kun, are you doing that thing again?" Ie ask to his brother who is at the front of his (Tsuna) laptop.

"Yes, Ie-nii.." Tsuna say while tapping at the laptop.

"What is it about this time?" Ie ask while walking to his brother.

"He wanted info about you. Appearantly Ie-nii is a candidate of the next Vongola Boss." Tsuna say.

"What?! Why didn't you say that earlier?" Ie say in shock.

"Because you just ask." Tsuna say.

"Tsu-kun is a meany now!!" Ie say.

"Anyway, what should i do?" Tsuna ask.

"Hm? About what?" Ie ask.

"They want info about you! What should i answer it!!!" Tsuna say.

"Whatever~ It's night so hurry up and sleep." Ie say.

"*sigh* Ie-nii..." Tsuna say.

"What?" Ie ask at the bed.

"Nothing.." Tsuna say.

The conversation at the laptop :

-Reborn enter the chat-

Reborn : Hey, HC27.

HC27 : What is it?

Reborn : I want some information.

HC27 : About what?

Reborn : Sawada Ieyasu. One of the Vongola Decimo candidate.

HackerCielo27 : How much?

Reborn : 10 Millions

HC27 : Deal. Sawada Ieyasu, live at Namimori, school at Nami-chuu, 14 years old. Good at all subject. Don't have friends.

Reborn : Is that all?

HC27 : Yep. Anything else you want?

Reborn : No thanks.

-Reborn left the chat-

-Next morning

Tsuna woke up first, making breakfast and lunch for himself. Because Nana didn't make anything for him. Tsuna thinks Nana and Iemitsu hate Tsuna. But actually they loved Tsuna more, but they didn't want Tsuna to be involved at the Mafia World so they shut Tsuna's existing. After Tsuna finish make breakfast, eat it, and make lunch, he go upstairs and wake Ie.

"Ie-nii *poke* Wake up! *poke, again*" Tsuna say.

"Tsu-kun?" Ie say as he wake up and yawning.

"Good, Ie-nii is awake. Now i'm going!" Tsuna say as he go out.