46

"We're ready. Let's go." They nod. They all go to a forest.

"5 more minutes until Enma come and i already sent the threat message. Probably they'll get here in 10 minutes."

Roku thought for a while, "Okay. Get in position." As that was said, everyone scattered in the forest.

By the time Ie's group came, an earthquake suddenly occur. Tsuna just stand in a tree like nothing happen.

He is in an orange hoodie, and mask that cover half below part of his face. No one can recognize him because of the mask.

He just look around the forest lazily. He then clapped twice and the earth quake stopped. All of White Busters are lining up in the empty grounds, not far from Ie's group.

As Decimo's group notice them, they all immediatly attack. This only left Roku, Enma and Tsuna. Tsuna jump down and yawn.

"I'm going for a while." Enma say, Tsuna just nod and sit, leaning to a rock and Roku did the same.

Enma attacked Ie. As that goes, Tsuna ended up looking in interest and Roku fell asleep. When Akane found out, she swore that she will kick her boss's ass after this fight is done.

Almost everyone wore up, Decimo's group are barely standing, while White Busters just faking their tiredness, maybe.

The fight goes on with gasps, shocks, and suprises. Espescially on Ie's and Enma's fight. Almost everyone can't concetrate on their fights because of the two leaders.

Well, Enma is not really the leader, maybe co-co-leader? XD. As they fought, time flies. Now, there is only Vongola and Tsuna with Roku left.

Tsuna suddenly grinned, and clapped. Once, twice.. And *THUD!!* lots of people fall.

You guess who.

.

.

.

Yep, Tsuna's guardians and Black Busters.

.

.

.

.

.

Some fall above the faking hurted White Busters, and some fall above Vongola.

Thrice, Tsuna say, "Omedetto~ With this finished, you can go back to your time." He say.

A glowing ball appear above. Around below the ball are pillows with Vongola's crest..? There are 15 of them.

"Form your own stairs with only your hands and pillows to claim the glowing ball above. If you touch it, you'll go back to a save and sound past." Tsuna explain.

"When did you prepare it?" Enma ask. Tsuna open his mask, "Just now."

*footsteps* "When Ie reach the ball, get ready for some beatings from the spartan baby i guess."

Ie and his guardians try to figure out, how can you build a stairs with just 15 pillows? If you pill them up in one line, you can't possibly go all the way up, because it will fall. If you line them, they will fall because there are no weights.

So what? He say that they could only make it with hands and pillows.

"How will it do?" Roku ask.

"Se~cret." Tsuna say.

Akane was the first to react, "That's kinda creepy." She say.

"That's kinda hurt.." Riku say.

They all are (plus the non-combat members of Vongola) audiences for the show.

Without they know it, Bolam pick some of the pillow (3 to be percise) and pill them up. Then he jump to the top of it, "Bwahahaha!!! Bow down to the mighty Bolam-sama!!! Gyahahaha!!!" He say.

Ie look at Bolam in disbelief, "I-Pin! Pill more pillow!!!" Bolam say (or demand).

"Okay.." I-Pin answer. Bolam jump and I-Pin give more pillow. Though, it's only extra 3. Because I-Pin is still short.

Ie got an idea. "That's it! Just like what Bolam do!" He exclaim.

"Huh?" His guardians are confuse.

Ie started to explain while Tsuna smile, "He got it~"

Ie's group started. With his guardians filling the pillow, Ie jump. When he fall, he tries again and again.

~3 hours later~

"One more!" Tohaya say.

"With this, i can.. reach it!" Ie say reaching the ball.

As his hand touch the ball, blinding light appearl, engulfing them all. They all close their eyes.

*SWISH!*

When they open their eyes, they all are back. In the school grounds. Some passed out --the girls and children and some are shock.

"With this, your test is finished. Let's go home, Ie-nii." Tsuna say and smile.

"Tsu..?" Ie ask.

Tsuna just nod and soon they all walk home.

Omake

"Dame-Tsuna, you have lots of things to explain." *BANG!* *BANG!* *BANG!*

Let's just say, Tsuna got hurt because of Reborn's mighty bullet. And Tsuna's pride is almost shattered by a dress he was forced to wear by Reborn as a request from Bianchi.

---------------------------------------

This is the final chapter.. i think.

If the readers want a special chapter or 1-2 more chapters just comment. Sorry if it's not good enough...

♡HelenaVWG♡