13

"I will have a twin? I have 9 flames? I only can go to HDWM for 30 minutes? I will become the Sky Arcobaleno? And also the bearer of Mare Ring when my twin become the Decimo? I won't become the Decimo? I will lose my memory?" Tsuna say then a blinding light show up and made Tsuna cover his eyes and so he was gone from his spot.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

"So, did you remember now, Tsunayoshi-kun~?"

"Y-Yeah.."

"So what would you do?"

"I... I'll do my best to protect my comrade. Brothers, and also the 1st Generation!"

"Great decision, Tsunayoshi-kun~! Now let's bring you back!!"

"W-Wait, Byakuran!"

"Oh right, here.. Bring this to the upcoming fight. Your Vongola Box, i decide to made new one for your twin and also your guardians brothers, also your guardians Vongola Boxes, S-Class Sky Ring, and also the other elements S-Class Ring for you guardians, your contacts, your mitten, and also your headphone. Good luck, Tsunayoshi-kun~!"

"Thank you.."

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

"Tsuna, you finally awake!"

"Tsuna! You got us worry!"

"I'm sorry, Hayato, Takeshi, Minna.." Tsuna say.

"What's that, Tsu?" Ie ask.

"Oh this box? This is the precious things that is mine and my guardians have.." Tsuna say with a very angelic smile on his face, making everyone blush. Well of course except some certain person..

"And who is your guardians?" Reborn ask.

"Ah, wait. I'm gonna give this too. First, my right hand man and also Storm Guardian. Gokudera Hayato." Tsu say with a smile the give Hayato an S-Class Storm Ring and Vongola Box.

"What is this? Box?" Hayato ask.

"Box weapon. Ie-nii and his guardians also have one but Byakuran say that it's different from ours." Tsuna say, of course still smiling.

"Isn't that an S-Class Storm Ring?!" Reborn ask in disbelief.

"Yeah." Tsu say.

"Left hand man, and Rain Guardian. Yamamoto Takeshi." Tsuna continue and hand him his S-Class Rain Ring and Vongola Box.

"Woah! Cool! Arigatou, Tsuna!" Takeshi say.

"It's partically yours, Takeshi.." Tsuna say smiling. (A/N : I'm too lazy to wrote smile here, so i'm going to tell you that every time Tsuna talked he smiled!)

"Thanks!" Takeshi say.

"Lighting Guardian, Lambo Bovinno." Tsuna say and handed the S-Class Ring and also Vongola Box.

"Tsuna, isn't he to young to carry an S-Class Ring?" Ie ask.

"Well, he is the one that summon the Box Animal with his flames." Tsuna say and tilt his head making him so cute!!! >< (This time Tsuna didn't smile)

"W-What? Really?" Ie ask.

"Yeah.. He mad at Hayato because Hayato was insulting him, so he just put the lighting flames and summon Gyuudon." Tsuna say.

"Gyahahaha! Bow to Lambo-sama!" Lambo say.

"Next, Chrome Dokuro and Rokudou Mukuro. Both Mist Guardians. Here~!" Tsuna say handed the 2 S-Class Mist Ring and also Vongola Box.