『Special」「Time』

"Tsu, are you okay?" Ie ask worriedly at the very annoyed certain brunette.

The brunette sigh, "For the 30th time, i am fine, Ie-nii." Ie still look worried, "But.. I mean last week you..."

Flashback~

Reborn stood infront of Tsuna. They are currently at Tsuna's room, "Explain, NOW."

"Like i sa--" He was cutted by a bullet. Reborn glare at Tsuna. A load of questions are bombarded towards Tsuna.

Before Tsuna got to answer, Bianchi came in with some boxes. Tsuna instantly pale when he saw Reborn is smirking.

~30 seconds later~

"No!!!! NOOOO!!! L-Let me go!!!" Was heard from the Sawada Household.

Ie was certain that this is Reborn's work, but Tsuna's room is locked. Nana just smile and ask what was Tsuna playing with Reborn and Bianchi inside.

"Bianchi!! Let me go!!" Tsuna yell. Ie kept on banging Tsuna's door.

Let's get into Tsuna's room...

Reborn is sitting on the bed looking on a certain brunette wearing a maid outfit and has cat ears and tail.

Bianchi smile, "Now now, Tsunayoshi~ There are still lots of dresses you should try~" She say.

She is bringing up a girl's uniform and orange kimono. In the boxes, there are also a wedding dress, a princess dress, a pink blouse, a cheerleader's clothes, a bear's hoodie, a fairy's clothes, girl's training clothes and lots more. (Sorry, just remember Love Live Honoka Kousaka UR and SR Cards xD)

Every time Bianchi change Tsuna's clothes, she always take a photo first.

~~Time Skip~~

Tsuna was forced to come out with a bear's hoodie for dinner today. AND he was not allowed to eat today's dessert, Strawberry short cake.

Nana was smiling delighted at Tsuna's clothes. Tsuna blushes and look away all dinner.

This is the clothes he is wearing

||

||

Yup, probably like that

Then after that he have to tell everything in a wedding dress. This dress is from Bianchi too.

Tsuna is being humiliatted by the dresses. His pride is also shattered when Ie saw Tsuna is wearing a wedding dress. And all Ie did when he saw Tsuna is...

One, he blushes. Second, he have a nosebleed. Third he fainted. And lastly, he was kicked by Reborn.

Tsuna was tor-- punished for 1 week. Day 1-4 he was forced to use girl's clothes. Just like above. While the 5th until 7th day, he is forbidden to eat any sweets.

He only could stare his family eating happily. Nana did offer, but it was always eaten by Reborn.

Tsuna just sigh desperatly.

End of flashback

"Like... I... Say...!!! I am fine!" Tsuna say.

No respond come from Ie, "Umm...." The older brunette started.

"Hm?" The younger one ask.

The older brunette look at the younger one, "So, why did you send me to the future..?"

Tsuna sigh, "Again.. I already told you that i sent you there not only because i want to help you get stronger, but also my friend's request."

"And that someone is that creepy white hair person?" Ie ask, the other brunette nod.

Then a head popped, "Hidoii~ My name is Byakuran, not that creepy white hair person, Tsu-chan, Ie-chan~"

Tsuna make a poker face, "Truly creepy." And invinsible arrow appear on Byakuran's chest.

Ie laugh at that, "Oh well. If you're okay with the punishment Reborn gave, i have nothing else to do now except for telling that creepy guy to go away."

Another arrow make it way to Byakuran's chest. "Pfft,"

"Just go already, Byakuran." Tsuna say. As that say, Byakuran left.

~~~~~~~

This was requested by GioTsu-Fan01 if i'm not mistaken..

Oh well, hope y'all like it. Oh and sorry if i only think about Love Live for this chapter, well you know.. If you're Love Livers too.. Because μ's is gonna break now, and for real.

That's all, byee~!!