Halloween special!

Omake 6th!!! ><

Halloween with Black Busters, L'Arcobaleno Gemello, 10th Generation (ori and non), 1st Generation and also with YOU!!

This my first time publish a story with Readers in it, so please be gentle.. And also i'm sorry if it's bad..

---------------------------------------

"Hey, (Y/N)-chan/kun! Reborn actually told me to invite you to our little halloween party. Do you want to come?" Tsuna invited.

"Oh, Tsuna/-kun? Sure, i don't mind." You say with a smile, or you just say.

"Then, meet with us at 07.00 PM infront of Nami-Chuu, kay?" Reborn say, he was at Tsuna's fluffy hair.

"Okay, see you there!" I say waving my hand to them as i go to my house.

Time skip, 06.50 PM

"You are early, (Y/N). I believe that i told you to come 07.00 PM." Reborn say.

"Ahaha, i was afraid if i was late so i decide to come early." I say, laughing nervously.

"That's fine, well everyone is here so we are going to start the halloween party now." Reborn announce.

"Araa? Are (F/N) (L/N)? I am Ryuka Rukino, pleased to meet you." Ryuka say.

"Yes i am, nice to meet you too, Ryuka/-chan." I answer her. But what i'm confussing was, why did she have bat's wing on her head..

And then, Reborn answer, as if reading my mind "She is half vampire."

'I see.. Vampire.. Make sense.. wait! Vampire?!' I thought.

"I have something in mind.. Do you mind doing it?" Ryuka ask.

"Not at all, what is it?" I ask.

*whisper**whisper*

"Okay everyone, in one of the classroom, there is a room filled with costumes. Please pick one costume and use it. Well, except for Dame-Tsuna and Baka-Ie. You both have your own costume. There is your name on the plastic bag." Reborn announce as Ie and Tsuna paled.

"Sounds fun!" Kyoko exclaim.

"Yes! I can't wait to see what costume Ie-san is wearing!" Haru say.

============="=============

"(Y/N)-chan/-kun is so cute/cool!! You look great in those vampire clothes!!" Kyoko and Haru exclaim.

"Hehe, thanks." I say.

'Well, actually this is Ryuka's begging..' I thought.

"Tsuna-kun! It's cool!!" Kyoko say as she look at Tsuna who was wearing a cloak, mitten, and inside the cloak is a tux.

"But it's not halloween related.." Haru say.

But then Ie walk out, wearing the same as Tsuna's but different color. Tsuna is black with orange necktie while Ie is shade black with dark orange neck tie.

"Who said it wasn't halloween related?" Reborn say and then all of Ie and Tsuna's clothes tored, revealing a mummy (I don't know if this english is right, but in Indonesian it's mean Mumi).

"So cool!!" Haru say with sparkles.

"I hate this.. I just want to be an ordinary civilian.." Tsuna groaned.

"Hey!! What's with this ear?!" Tohaya growled.

"Cute!! Both Gokudera-kun are werewolfs?" Kyoko ask.