Omake 1 : Ryoko's other personality

As you all know, Hibari Ryoko is Hibari Kyoya's twin older sister. At school known as DC Chairman (Or chairwoman). But actually, she has another personality that only Kyoya knew. You must be curious what's her other personality right? Let me tell you then..
It's when he got home after the meeting at rooftop (Chapter 3).

They live at an apartmen or should i say mansion with a all Japanese wallpaper and like that. All Japanese things. (Recall at the Future Arc, Kyoya's hideout.)

"We're home!" Ryoko say.

"Ryo-nee, no one is here beside us." Kyoya say.

"Kyoya, where did that bird come from?" Ryoko ask as she saw the small yellow bird at Kyoya's head.

"Dunno." Kyoya say.

"So cute!!" Ryoko say.

"Ryo-nee, did you just say 'cute'?" Kyoya ask.

"You have a problem, Kyoya?" Ryoko ask and pout.

"You didn't tell me you have cute side. If someone saw this, they will not believe you are the DC Chairman." Kyoya say.

"You're worried about me? How kind of you!" Ryoko say as she hug Kyoya.

"What happem to you?" Kyoya ask.

"Hm~ I'm always like this you know Kyoya~" Ryoko say 'sweetly'.

"I'm sorry, Ryo-nee.." Kyoya say (I always wanted Kyoya to say sorry :3)

"Nee, Kyoya~ You have friends right? Did hou told them where we live?" Ryoko ask and made Kyoya shiver a bit.

"I have, but i never told them where i live." Kyoya say.

"Good good." Ryoko say.

"Why?" Kyoya ask.

"Nothing really, i don't like it when someone else know." Ryoko say.

"Hn." Kyoya say and he go to his room. At the room Kyoya shivered by Ryoko sadist side.

----------------------------------------------------

Maybe that's all, what do you think?
About Ryoko's cute side and Ryoko's sadist side? Sorry for the short chapter!