The Special Toy

10 years ago, Nicole Richard was given a doll by a young toy maker.She was about 7 years old at the time. He asked the young Nikki to take good care of the doll and it would keep her happy and safe. Nikki has been taking good care of that doll for 10 years and it has done what the toy maker said it would do.

(10 years after Nikki got the doll)

Nikki was a junior in high school by this time but nonetheless she still carries the toy maker's doll with her everywhere. She sewed it new outfits everyday, brushed her hair and kept the doll in perfect condition. The toy maker called the doll Ally.
(Nikki's point of view)

On the way home from school, i was holding Ally close to me to keep her from getting soaked by the rain that was slowly coming down. "I promised mister toy maker i would take good care of you."
On the way home the school bullies were out riding their bikes on the side walk and i walked in the middle of the road to keep them away. Only i was smart enough to walk in the road to stay away from those idiots. They saw me and turned back and rode away. They were afraid of me.
Those boys were afraid of me because of what happened to them in grade school.

One day in the hallway the school bullies came by and pulled Ally away from me and threw her in the toilet. I screamed as loud as my lungs could take and they ran. Later that day the doll showed up in one of the boys locker and gave him a heart attack and came back to me. I didn't question what happened. I just cleaned Ally up and ran home.

When i got to my home, i walked inside and carried Ally up to my room and set her in her little bed i made for her and tucked her in. "Good night Ally. We can play more tomorrow if you want." I went to the restroom and took a bath and brushed my teeth. When i got out, there was Ally. She was smiling and waving at me. I had never seen her move before like that. "Ally? Are you alive?" She smiles wider at me as i got dressed and she jumped into my arms.
I saw something by my window out of the corner of my eye. "Who's there?" I asked the unknown thing. Nothing replied to my call. I shrugged it off and Ally pulled on my shirt sleeve. "The toy maker wants you," she said and pointed towards the old toy store at the end of my street at the edge of the woods.

( Jason's Point of View)

I watched Nikki talk to my beautiful creation. Marionette Ally was my favorite creation yet. She went out to find me a friend and she doesn't stop until she finds the right one.
I saw Ally pointing towards my toy store and i grinned and jumped for joy. If only i can get her to the toy store.