Depression

Sad part warning. If you aren't comfortable with suicidal content wait for the next section to be put on before proceeding plz.

Nikki awoke and began her new and improved routine of eating breakfast and leaving the mansion all day to go on a walk in the woods. Jasen followed her each day and today he finally mustered up the courage to let Nikki know what he was doing.

(Jasen's pov)
I would follow Nikki every day but i would stop following after a while and return home. This time, however, I will continue to follow.
Nikki has been feeling down ever since we got the news.

(Short term flashback to a few weeks earlier)

Nikki has been worried about sally for days now. The pastas tried to calm her down but she just wouldn't. Her worry even got to the point where she refused to eat.
Within weeks she was paler than Jeff and skinnier than Slender. The pastas were afraid for her now. They knew she didn't want them to help her, but they would still try.

Three days after she stopped eating, Slender came home and locked himself in his room. Toby and Masky followed behind him.
Nikki came downstairs and stopped Toby in his tracks. "Is it Sally?" She asked in a shaky voice. Toby's twitching became more frequent and he started to bawl. "I'm sorry, Sally is.."

(Back to present. Yay)

(Jasen's pov)

We all had been told Sally had gone missing, and some of us took it for worse case scenario. It's just easier to think she passed on than to think she ran away or somehing. Slender refused to send search parties, saying that if she were alive, she'd pop up when she wants to.

I followed Nikki past the tree i always stopped at. She always veered off the path here towards a small stream. Her skin was as white as snow by now and anyone could wrap one hand around her waist and be able to touch finger to thumb.

Nikki stopped at the stream and pulled a knife out of her hoodie pocket. She whispered an apology to an unknown person present and then pulled up her sleeves to reveal scores of scars from cuts on her arms. She has been doing this for a while.

Nikki began to try again to end her life and i snatched the blade away from her and pulled her into an embrace. "Don't ever do that again. You are scaring me," I said. It was true, she was scaring me. I was afraid of and for her ever since the real me left her. She has never been the same after that.