Circus surprise

New oc coming in :)

Intro to Yuki

Yuki will be one of the ocs coming in for death393m

Yuki was human before she was turned into a demon. She died at the age of 13 by drowning in a lake her parents threw her in, but another came and saved her from being completely dead and turned her into a demon. yuki then woke up in London at a abandoned house in the woods. since she didnt know what going on she couldn't control her powers that easily either so she keeps getting in trouble.

The two boys finally broke the silence and suspence when Puppeteer bursted into laughter, followed by Jason. Ben and I looked super confused at this point.

"I thought you had a bad past together, bro."

"We did, but Jason and I made up for it recently. He showed me this pretty creature right here. He says I can't harm you, but I can protect you by causing a little harm." Jason punches Puppet's shoulder and we have a few more laughs and then proceed to go to the circus.
---------------------------------------------------------

When we arrive at the circus, the other pastas are accompanied by a young cat demon introduced as yuki. "Yuki will be in the area for a while so slendy can help her control her power. She told us she got in trouble with the queen of England" Jeff takes glances at Yuki as he tells us about her.

"She is really cute, right masky?" Hoodie nudged Masky as they were staring at the young demon.

"Children, to your seats. The circus is starting."

We all got in our chosen seats. The front row consisted of Yuki, Jason, me, and Puppeteer in that order from left to right. The next row was Sally, Ben, Toby, and Clockwork. The next row was Slendy, Jane, Jeff, Masky, and Hoodie. Any others were somewhere else in the tent.

The circus started with one man in the center of the ring waving his artificial arm with his real arm before attaching it in it's place and juggling multiple objects. He introduced himself as Joker. (Black Butler Refrence :))

The show continued with a lot of amazing acts and stunts

The show continued with a lot of amazing acts and stunts. My favorite was the snake charmer. I have always been fascinated with snakes, but I have never seen them perform in a circus. The snake handler never spoke without ending his sentences with 'says (snake names)'.

 The snake handler never spoke without ending his sentences with 'says (snake names)'

Near the end of his act, he asked for a volunteer to meet the snakes. Being as excited as I was, I jumped into the ring with the snakes without a second thought.

"Nikki, what are you doing?" Jason called from behind me. I looked back at him and smiled.

"I want to play with the snakes, and he asked for a volunteer."

Joker came back into the ring and whispered something to snake before walking my way smiling.

"You are a lovely creature, milady. How about you are your friends come to dinner with us after the show. We would be honored for you to join us."

I blushed. "Why thank you. I'm sure we can do that."

Joker smiled and exited the ring, leaving me to play with the snakes.

"You are very good with snakes, says Woodsworth." The brown snake on Snake's shoulder flicked his tongue at me.

"Thank you Woodsworth."

-----------------------------------------------------

After the show ended, the pastas met me at the staff tent. "You seemed to be having fun, Nikki."

"I was, Jason. I love volunteering to handle snakes."

The circus team join us soon after with smiles on their faces. "Snake and his snakes enjoyed having you with us during performance. We would be honored if you joined the circus. Snake and I have taken a liking to you, miss."

That set Jason into protective daddy mode, wrapping an arm tightly around me.

"Nikki is coming home with us. She is mine and you cannot take her away from me." Jason was letting his insanity get to him. I can't let this happen.

"Bring it on lover boy. You versus the both of us." Snake joined in with his family of snakes at his side.

--------------------------------------------------------

Blood.

That's all that remains at the circus now. Blood and ripped apart bodies.

Not soon after the fight began, the whole circus staff were dead and Jason went on a rampage, killing everyone in the circus tent besides the pastas. We had to join in on the kill spree because why not? We can't let Jason have all the glory now can we?

The pastas returned home, leaving me and Jason at the edge of the woods. Jason had stopped me a while ago with a sad expression on his face.

"What's wrong, Jason?"

Before he answered, he enveloped me in a warm, tight hug.
"I'm sorry, Nikki. I didn't mean to have that happen."

"Jason, it's fine. We enjoyed the kill spree you started. We got what we wanted."

"Nikki? Do you have what you want?" Jason looked down at me with teary eyes.
"Of course I have what I want, Jason. As long as I have you, then I have what I want."

He smiled at my response. "Good. Because I will never let you go."

Jason sits down on a nearby bench and opens up his chest, showing the delicate music box within. He reaches in and pulls out the music box before getting off the bench and kneeling down in front of me.

I'm a blushing mess at this point, my hands over my mouth in full surprise.

"Nikki, you have made me the happiest man on the face of this earth in the time we have been together. I want to make you mine forever. Will you be my princess forever?" He opened the music box to show a beautiful ring with a beautiful diamond shaped into a skull as the top piece.

My mind is racing at this point, rapidly filling my conscious with pure bliss. "Yes, Jason. Why wouldn't I?"

After he put the skull ring on my tiny finger, I then proceeded to hug him tightly and kiss his soft lips gently while the pastas cheered and congratulated us, Yuki joining in the cheering with Slendy.