My creepy wedding

Jason sits down on a nearby bench and opens up his chest, showing the delicate music box within. He reaches in and pulls out the music box before getting off the bench and kneeling down in front of me.

I'm a blushing mess at this point, my hands over my mouth in full surprise.

"Nikki, you have made me the happiest man on the face of this earth in the time we have been together. I want to make you mine forever. Will you be my princess forever?" He opened the music box to show a beautiful ring with a beautiful diamond shaped into a skull as the top piece.

My mind is racing at this point, rapidly filling my conscious with pure bliss. "Yes, Jason. Why wouldn't I?"

After he put the skull ring on my tiny finger, I then proceeded to hug him tightly and kiss his soft lips gently while the pastas cheered and congratulated us, Yuki joining in the cheering with Slendy.

---------------------------------------------------------

It's been a few weeks since that night. Yuki and I have dedicated ourselves to making double wedding for ourselves, since LJ proposed a couple days after Jason did.

Now here we are, in our dream dresses with the slenderman brothers on each side of us to give us away to our killer husbands.

The walkway is around the mansion to a beautiful garden the guys rushed to make for us. It wasnt all cute and girly but it was just right for a group of mad people like ourselves.

Sally and Jane were with me in my room getting me dressed for the big day. I chose to look like a Marionette doll for the big day to make Jason happy and the dress we found was to die for. ( I don't have a picture for reference. Sorry reader-chans.)

"You look absolutely killer in that dress. Jason will love it." Jane finished the last touches on my makeup as Sally added a flower crown as her own touch.

"Thank you so much, girls. I love what you've done." I gave them one last hug before I met with Yuki at the front door.

Yuki's wedding would happen first, then I would make my appearance after their vows. It wasn't traditional, but who cares, really?

"Are you nervous?" Yuki smiled and held my hand. "I sure am, Nikki, but when I catch sight of the love of my life, all of that fear will disappear."

Splendor and Trenderman opened the front doors, signaling the first part of the wedding was starting. "We are ready for you, Yuki." Splendorman took Yuki's arm and escorted her outside and down the rock path the pastas had made to the garden. Trenderman remained with me at the door as he watched his brother give away the first bride.

"Are you nervous, Nikki?" Trender turned to me as I tapped my heels on the floor and nodded at him. His long arms reached down and landed on my shoulders in a reassuring manner. "You'll be fine. Jason will love you, regardless and he's been talking nonstop about you all morning."

I smiled as Trender continued giving me his comfort speech until it was my turn to be given away. I held Trender's arm and started my march down the rock path and around the corner of the manor.

Along the path, willow trees were arched over the path, the ferns having blood splatters on them, and red and black flowers of all sorts were bordering the pathway with skulls every few steps. Looking further down, the other couple is at the end along with the other pastas hiding Jason from my sight.

As we neared, the pastas parted, revealing Jason dressed in a similar outfit to his usual, but has aspects of myself put into it. It was truly beautiful. When we locked eyes, I could see tears falling from his blushing cheeks as he watched me edge ever closer to him.

Trender finally let go of me and took his place with his brothers at the front, leaving me to take Jason's arm and both of us walk to the makeshift altar the pastas came up with on short notice. Apparently, Jeff and Ben got in a playful fight and broke the other one.

"You look beautiful, my doll." Jason whispered to me as Slender began the ceremony. I didn't pay attention much, since all of my focus was on the best thing that has ever happened to me.

"I do."

My attentiom returned for this short moment after Slender directed his speech towards me.

"Nikki, will you take his man as your wedded husband, no matter what ails him, until death do you part. Hopefully you two won't part even then."

The pastas laughed at his side comment at the end.

"Why, yes I do."

Slender snapped the book shut and put it on the podium thing.

"Well then, by the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife."

He gave a short pause, raising anticipation.

"You may now suck face with each other."

And that we did.