Introducing..Nightmare Nikki

(Nikki's Point of view)
I heard Jason run out of slender's office, up the stairs, and slamming the door to his room. He had a scared vibe about him. Ben put a comforting hand on my shoulder and smiled. "Jason will be fine. He's like this with all of the girls he brings home. You'll probably end up staying with one of us until he regains control of his monster." I could hear Jason trashing his room. EJ comforted me as well as Jeff and Ben. "He does that every time he realizes he will be the death of every girl he makes a deal with, including you if we don't stop his monster from killing you." "Jason is just more out of his head than the rest of us, and that is definitely not a good thing."
Jason was planning on killing me? I couldn't believe this at all. He was nice to give me Ally to take care of. I guess i'll have to ask him for myself.

I waited for a while outside of Jason's room before knocking. I guess he knew i was there because I didn't get a chance to knock before i was grabbed and pulled into his room.

I tried looking at Jason from where he was. All i could see was his glowing green eyes. He was upset. I faced him and he stared me down. "I'm not afraid of you Jason," i said. He knelt down to my eye level and continued to stare. I could see he was battling for control of his body as i spoke to him. I slowly put my hand on his cheek and caressed his soft skin.
Jason closed his eyes and hugged me. He was afraid. "It's okay Jason. I will be okay. You won't hurt me." He started shivering and twitching. I don't know if it was out of fear of if the battle in his mind was getting more intense. "That's what Sarah said." He started laughing. I tried to turn and run but he pinned me to the ground. "Where do you think you're going my princess?" He started laughing harder and took out a long knife.
Tears started rolling down my cheeks. "Jason..please..i know you're in there, please come back. Don't do this to us."
He just stares at me. I knew his true self was fighting hard to take control of his body again. And only i could make that happen for him. I knew of something i could do, but there were two outcomes of my plan. One, he could be lost forever, and two, he will return to his senses.
My eyes turned red as he stared and grabbed my arm, preparing to strike. "I'm sorry Jason," i grinned maniacally,"your dreams will be toyed with forever my love."
With that, i smacked him in the head with my shoe and he fell over knocked out cold.
Jeff and Ben must've overheard because they were in the room a few seconds later. "What happened to Jason?" "She saved herself from him is what happened!" I stared at my hands and started laughing. The boys watched me with a little fear and i stopped. "I, am Nightmare Nikki. That is my Creepypasta name now."
At that moment Slender came in and took me to EJ's room and let me sleep because as soon as i hit his bed, i was out like a light.