PROLOGUE

CHARACTER SKETCH

NANDINI MURTHY

A 20years old cheerful and affectionate girl  who lives in her own dreamland.She owns the most beautiful smile in the whole world.The only daughter of her parents who love her very much. She believes that one day her destiny will bring her across her soulmate and she awaits that day eagerly. She has a best friend Navya with whom she shares everything.

MANIK MALHOTRA

A  25 years old  successful businessman who lives with his parents and younger brother Dhruv whom he pampers a lot.Though a very matured individual yet becomes a little kid in front of his mother.Loves his family a lot.Has everything in life and now his mother wants him to get married .He wants a simple girl who can well adjust with his family and love them as he does.

                                                              PROLOGUE

I chose my favorite baby pink coloured top and blue denims, tied my hair into a high pony and applied some kohl in my eyes and a little gloss on my lips to hide the dryness due to nervousness.

"Nandu , Nandu , Nandu" Navya entered the room and hugged me tightly.

I had gone numb since last night when my parents had told me about the marriage proposal from Malhotra family.I was damn nervous.

"Nandu wo to jaisa pic me dikh raha tha usse bhi kahin jyada handsome hai"Navya said excietedly pulling me out of my thoughts and once again I froze on hearing it.

"Tab to who pukka mujhe reject kar dega"I said biting my lower lip due to anxiety .