EPILOGUE 7

THE STORY OF SOULMATES.......ONE LAST TIME

NANDINI'S POV

"Nandini..."

I opened my eyes slowly on hearing his soft voice.My name sounded so perfect from his mouth.The way he looked at me , made me feel so complete.

"Happy wedding anniversary Love " He kissed my forehead and spoke .

"Happy wedding anniversary Manik" I turned towards my side and he helped me sit , resting my back at the back rest of the bed.

I looked at him and he looked back at me , a gaze that was full of love , care and admiration.

"I love you so much" He finally spoke after a few seconds.

"We love you more"I replied in the same tone as his.

He smiled and looked at my protruded belly which looked as big as that of an elephant now.Ninth month of pregnancy was proving the most difficult one.My increased size had restricted my movement .Body aches and acidity had taken a permanent shelter inside me with no rescue at all.

But Manik being Manik was irrevocably in love with me and my distorted body shape.His talks with his princess seemed to be never ending.Sometimes I feared that how would Manik react if I was carrying a boy.

I always prayed to Aiyappa to fulfil Manik's wish and bless us with a healthy baby girl.However , Manik was damn sure that it was a girl .He had even decided a name for her.

"Good morning princess vanya"he kissed my belly , pulling me out of my chain of thoughts "How is my sweetheart this morning.Did you wish mom on our first wedding anniversary?" He asked caressing my tummy lovingly.

"As if she will reply?"I grinned sheepishly without flashing my teeth.

Manik looked at me with a huge smile "Yes she will"He replied confidently.

"C'mon vanya baby , wish your mum"He spoke to my tummy once again and there I felt a strong kick by her.A victory smile appeared on his face.

I was not surprised.This father daughter duo were invincible.

"Thanks a lot papa's spoon"I replied looking at my belly and we both burst out in laughter.

"Happy wedding anniversary" There was a loud noise and I turned towards the door , I found all the family members standing with a big bouquet of roses.A smile appeared on my face as everyone came forward one by one and wished us.

Manik touched the feet of all the elder members of the family though I was strictly prohibited by Nani not to do so since the beginning of my pregnancy.

Everyone was very happy.They had planned a surprise party for us that night but all thanks to Arnav that it was no more a surprise now.

"Actually Manik you should touch my feet also"Cabir's notorious demand captured our attention to which Manik raised his brows inquisitively.

"Aankhein kya dikha raha hai...bada hu tujhse main?" He spoke again "Bolo chachi...shouldn't he touch my feet also?"

"karle Manu beta"Nani prompted "Aashirwad hi to dega"

Manik looked at me and I nodded in return.He let out a deep breath and mumbling curses under his breath, reluctantly moved forward to touch Cabir's feet.