two

(Jessie's POV)
Day 1 of 3 of finals complete, 2 more to go. I really don't know why I was so nervous really. The math and English tests weren't that hard. Walking home is always so lonely. It's like I can hear everyone around me talking and laughing and I can hear the traffic go past and all of that noise is closing in on me, kinda like its making me drown in the city life. I don't look forward to going home so in a way, I enjoy school. My parents are constantly fighting, telling me off for no valid reason and they never listen to anything I say. It's like everything I do is wrong.

I stand outside my front door, I can already hear them yelling at each other, I take a deep breath and unlock the door.

"Mom, dad, I'm home" I yell out wondering if they would actually be able to hear me over themselves. My mom walked down the stairs a bit and instantly starts yelling at me,

"WHERE HAVE U BEEN? HOW COME YOUR HOME SO LATE?" My classes normally end at 3 but because of finals this week they finish at 4.

"Mom I have finals this week, I finish an hour later I told you that this morning" I tell her hoping she'll remember and let it go.

"I don't recall you telling me that now go to your room and study if you have finals this week." She tells me. I do as I'm told and start walking up the stairs to my room when she calls out to me

"AND I WANT TO SEE YOUR NOTES WHEN YOUR DONE". This is what I mean, they never hear me.

(Michaels's POV)
Permanent Vacation, She's Kinda Hot and Fly Away are recorded. Our work hear today is done. Since Cal interrupted my deep thinking session last time I thought it would be a good idea to interrupt his. He's just staring into space, literally.

"CALUM THOMAS HOOD!!!!" I yell into his face and he just stares at me then jumps up and chases me around the room. This lasts for about 2 whole minutes, childish I know. I apologise, he apologises and it's all good again. By the time all of that had happened, our car had arrived to take us back to our hotel. We climb into the car taking in sharp breaths, puffed from our mini game of tag.

The whole car is filled with silence throughout the journey. Everyone just sits and listens to their own music and nobody really says anything to anyone. I stare out the tinted glass window of our van and watch all the cars that pass and all the buildings that we drive by. It all looks so spectacular.

It only takes around 30 minutes until we're at the hotel. I go straight to my room and change into my comfy clothes. I decide to go sit out on the balcony for a while. Why waste the view. The view from 23 stories high is amazing, especially in the middle of
L.A. I looked down at the traffic and it all just looks like it's flashing before my eyes. I don't normally think too much about the city lights or how big these cities actually are. There some strange feeling in my stomach. I feel like something's going to happen tomorrow, something special.

----------------------------------------------
I was really super excited to write this book and I hope you're liking it so far. There will be a lot more cause I'm enjoying writing this a lot. Jenn xx