ten

UNEDITED

(Michael's POV)

It's a new day. Jessie's not at my house today but we are going to the mall together today. Actually the mall in which we first met each other so I'm pretty excited. I'm picking her up at 11am.

Time check: 9:47am

I only just woke up and it doesn't take me all morning to get ready so, f*ck it I'm going back to sleep.

10:11am

I lazily open my eyes and remember. Jessie! I have to pick her up in less than an hour. Wait, why am I rushing. It doesn't take me that long to get ready. Should I go back to sleep? No!
I walk out of the room, ignoring any more temptation of going back to sleep and head to the bathroom. I find my toothbrush and brush my teeth quite thoroughly. I throw on the clothes that I left in there from the night before. Then heading to the kitchen for a quick bowl of cereal. I go back to my room, grab my wallet and phone, shoving them into the back pockets of my jeans and head straight out the from door to my car.

I don't sing along to any songs on the radio even though all of my favourite bands play on the radio. On my own, I don't want to look like a fool but with other people such as Jessie, I'm comfortable. It's funny how I want to help her with all that happened in her life, and I truly hope I am but she's also helping me with all of my anxieties as well. I finally arrive at the from top Jessie's apartment and she's already sitting there, waiting for me. I pull up near her and wind the window down.

"Hey baby, what you doin'?" I say in an unusual, not so flattering voice that I don't think I've ever used before.

"Hey, can I catch a ride?" she says back and I smile.

"That was the plan wasn't it?" I say, my regular voice coming out.

"Yeah yeah. It definitely was." she says as she hops into the passenger seat of my car.

As far as I know we're going to the mall. To be precise, the mall where we actually met at. Literally, how long have I known this gorgeous person. Not very long. It kind of makes me sad that I'll have to leave her for a while though. I don't want her to move on and find someone else that makes her happy... happier than what I do.

"Mikey, what are you thinking about? You look... angry?" Jessie's voice bursts through my thoughts.

"Oh nothing really" I reply, trying to hide my worried tone.

"Well, if you say so" Jessie replies.

(Jessie's POV)

After a short while we arrive at the mall. As we walk grouch the doors entering the centre all of the memories flash back. The party, that dress, his compliments. Everything. Everything that he said, everything that happened in this mall on that day was washing over me like a tidal wave. It's not like they were bad memories though so a smile does creep across my face.

"What's that cute cheeky smile for?" Michael asks, pinching my cheeks.

"I haven't forgotten the day we first met you know" I reply and he just smiles. The smile starting at one ear and ending at the other.

We kept walking around casually, basically window shopping. We agreed not to buy anything at all other than coffee.

2 hours later

The strong smell of coffee filled my nostrils as we walked into the coffee shop. I'm literally dead off my feet from walking around those shops. We did go into stores and marked out things we wanted to buy but didn't get them then and there. Michael said 'save it for another time' which is a really good idea. I sit on a chair at a free table, a wave of relief washing over my body.

"Tired are we?" Michael voice sharply pierces through my calmness as I just nod weakly.

He orders us both a coffee and we sit there and drink it. The coffee slowly but slightly rapidly gains me some energy and soon enough we're sitting and talking about the past couple of days and Mike constantly tells me how hard he fell for me and I repeat it back to him.

I got myself into this relationship and our chemistry is so strong. His tours supposed to start in about a week. I just don't want him to go...

hey guys. sorry this is kinda a short update. I've just been really busy over this past christmas/ new year period so I haven't really had time to write but I hope you enjoyed this and I promise there will be more soon xx