six

*1 hour later*

( Jessie's POV )

"Ha, see I told you I was good!!" I practically yelled at Michael.

"Yeah you are really good at this game, wanna try another one"

"Nah, can we give it a break for a while?"

" Yeah sure"

Michael changed the tv back to a regular and grabbed my hand and held it there.

"You know I really like you, like, a lot" He said to me in a a serious tone, well, i couldn't really tell if he was being serious or not to be honest.

"I like you too" I said in a friendly tone

" You know what I mean right?"

"Ummmm, like as a friend?"

"Uhhh, no... kinda like, more than a friend. Ok I'm just gonna say straight out. I like you, a lot and not in just a friendly way but like I love you. When I first saw you and when you told me those secrets about your past and your feelings I knew there was something more to you. I have known you a day... A DAY!! THATS NUTS! But I do like you as more than a friend and it's safe to say that I would like us to be more than just friends"

I sit there silently and just think. I have fallen for Michael, head over heels. He has taken my mind off of all of the stupid problems I have with my parents. He's made me feel like a whole new person. A better person.

"I feel the same way about you too, Michael" I say in a half-whisper.

A smile spread across Michael's face and he caressed my cheek. We started leaning closer to each other until our lips brushed against each others. The sound of the tv was being drowned out by the thoughts and all the butterflies fluttering around in my mind. He pulled me closer which made our lips instantly lock. I instantly felt sparks mixed with a sigh of relief. I finally let him in on my feelings about him.

I got so deep in the kiss that I lost track of how long we were actually tied up in each others arms with our lips like magnets. When we finally broke the kiss we just stared into each others eyes, grinning like kids on Christmas morning.

"You're really beautiful, you know that?" He asked as he whispered in my ear.

"Well I wouldn't exactly say that now handsome man" I whispered back to him as we both chuckled lightly.

"I'll argue with you about that later honey" he said back to me with a slight hint of sass in his voice