Dinner With John

Lexi's POV

Omg two days till Monday Night Raw. I have to find an outfit. But I have nothing to wear. I have to go shopping. I call up Heyab cause she loves shopping. L: Hey want to go shopping. H: Of course what time. L: NOW!! H: Can you give me 20 minutes to get ready? L: Nope, can't wait. Meet me at the mall.   H: K, see you there. Bye. L: Bye.

At the mall

Lexi saw Heyab and ran over to her. What store should we go to first. How about Forever 21. Ok. At the end of the day Heyab got 21 outfits, Lexi got 1. We spent the whole day at the mall and you got one outfit. I know it's not like me to get just one outfit but I want it to be PERFECT! Your outfit is perfect your gonna have a great day on Monday.

2 days later (Monday Night Raw)

The show was great. John got me a front row seat! After the show John went to his locker room to take a shower so I got to go backstage and talk to some superstars and divas. Then I ran into Randy Orton. OMG, your Randy Orton. Yes I am. My friend is a HUGE FAN of yours. Well maybe I'll meet your friend someday. Anyway lets go to John's locker room. Oh Randy he's... Randy cut me off. Come on lets go hurry up. I walked into the room to find a shirtless John. I had to get out of here before I passed out. I'm so sorry I'll come back later. No, that's ok. I'll just go in my room and get dressed really quickly. At that he quickly walked to his room.

John's POV

WOW, she's beautiful. Oh no she saw me shirtless, i'm embarrassed, I felt like she was trying to leave as soon as possible, so I basically ran into my room. I feel like such an idiot. As soon as I came out of my room I apologized. I'm so sorry for... she cut me off. No, you shouldn't apologize I was the one that barged in. She's so sweet. When she starts talking I snap out of my thinking mode. So lets start talking about me becoming your maid. Then Randy cut in. That's where you're wrong. She gave me and him a confused look. You see John went and got a restaurant booked because he... That's when I hit Randy in the back. Lets get going we have lots to discuss. With that we were out the door and in my rental car.

Dinner With John

The whole car ride was silent. As soon as we got to the restaurant John got out and opened my door. He's so nice. We went into the restaurant and sat at a private table. Before we even started talking a girl with long light brown hair started flirting with John. I had the urge to snap her in half. But John didn't flirt with her back. I ordered first, can I have the steak medium rare with a baked potato with a lot of butter on it and a dinner roll with butter on it. With butter on the side. John looked shocked. What? Uhh...nothing just most girls I know get a salad. I was about to say something when the waitress cut me off. So what would you like John. Uh...the same that she had. He pointed over at me. With that she was off with our order. Me and John finally got to talk about me becoming his maid. So since you're my maid are you going to travel with me. Wait? What! You are my maid what if I need you to clean something on the bus. You do have a point. Ok, fine. He flashed his dimples I nearly fainted. We talked for hours and hours. Turns out we have a lot in common. I think i'm gonna like being John's maid.