Who's at the Door

Aj's POV

I was getting ready for my date with John for the whole day. I could tell Dolph was getting suspicious because he kept sending Big E to check on me. It got so annoying. I finished my makeup, curled my hair and then got on my dress. I knew I would catch Cena's eye at least a little bit. As I was thinking of John, I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I opened the door and saw Dolph.

Conversation: Aj and Dolph

D: Hey babe. A: Hey. D: Why are you so dressed up, is it an anniversary or something? A: It could be someday. D: So where are we going? A: I don't know where you're going, and where I'm going is none of your business. D: Babe did I do something wrong? A: No, but I need a day to myself. End of conversation.

I got a place at a fancy restaurant and called TMZ. It was almost time for the date.

John's POV

I had on my suit and tie. I called Aj, so I could ask if I should pick her up from her hotel, but she wanted to just meet at the arena and drive from there. So I grabbed my car keys said a quick goodbye to Lexi and left. I got to the arena and when I saw aj, I had to admit she looked stunning, but then I thought, what if Lexi wore that. I zoned out. Then Aj came over to me.

Aj's POV

Oh my gosh. John looked so handsome. I walked over to him, he was staring into space. I could just stand there and stare at him all day, but we had to get to the restaurant so TMZ could see us kiss. So I started a conversation with John.

Conversation: John and Aj

A: Hey John ready to go. J: Yea, I'll drive but where are we going? A: I'll put the address in the GPS. J: Ok let's get going. End of conversation.

(Nobody's POV) The car ride was silent, Aj was thinking of a plan to get John to really like her. John was focusing on the road.

At the restaurant (Aj's POV)

I got a private table to make it seem like I didn't want anyone to disturb us. TMZ already hooked in a camera, so they could capture the kiss without John knowing. We both ordered our food.

John's POV

I wonder why Aj isn't here with Dolph? Why did she ask me instead? So I asked her.

Conversation: John and Aj

J: So...how are you and Dolph? (Aj had to think up a quick story about why she was with John instead of Dolph) A: Well...things aren't going so well I think he's seeing someone else. (Aj started crying fake tears) J: Oh I'm so sorry, do you know who the other girl is? A: No, but can we not talk about that right now, let's talk about something that makes us happy. A: We're both champions. J: That is true. They talked about random stuff for a long time while they ate their food. But it was finally time for Aj to execute her plan.

Aj's POV

John and I finally agreed to share a dessert after sometime of me asking him about it. I started playing with my hair and kept giggling. I started leaning in from across the table.

John's POV

She was leaning in from across the table I didn't know what to do, but for some reason I started leaning in too. But then my phone started ringing. I quickly stood up and answered my phone, it was Lexi.

Phone call with Lexi

L: Hey some girl called and said she was apart of your family. J: What was her name? L: I don't know but she said she was coming over to spend the night tonight. So can you hurry up and come back to the hotel so I won't be alone with someone I don't know, I'd be so scared. J: Ok I'm on way. End of phone call.

I'm sorry Aj, this was fun. Maybe we can do this again sometime. With that I ran to my car.

Aj's POV

LEXI JUST RUINED MY DATE WITH JOHN! SHE DID THAT ON PURPOSE DIDN'T SHE? I have to think of another plan to get him to like me before Monday though.

John's POV

 Lexi was running throughout the room cleaning basically everything. Then she knocked over the vase full of water and flowers onto the couch the guest was going to sleep on. As I was trying to figure out a place where the guest could stay, I saw Lexi rushing over with paper towels trying to dry the couch. I could tell she was frustrated so I bent down and tried to help her. She started to cry softly into her hands, I removed her hands from her face and told her to look at me. When she saw me, she stopped crying and looked me in the eyes. I slowly closed my eyes and leaned in for a kiss. She did the same, our faces were only a few centimeters, but then there was a loud knock on the door. I got up slowly obviously frustrated and opened the door. All I could say was, "Why are you here!" with anger in my voice.

Who do you think is at the door? @Harryscupcake19 you can not answer this question because you already know lol. Vote/Comment :)