Rushing

Johns POV

I rushed back over to my hotel room. As soon as I walked in the room I noticed Lexi wasn't there. Liz on the other hand, was sitting in the kitchen starring at me. I don't want to talk to her or even be near her, but it looks like I don't have a choice. "What are you still doing here!" "Well I was thinking me and you can have a drink before I leave." "I don't think that's a good idea." I looked into her eyes and noticed she was crying, I felt bad so I decided to just take the drink. Afterwards I felt really loopy and everything in the room was spinning.

Liz's POV

Yes he took the drink! I might of put a little something in his drink to loosen him up just a bit. "Liz something doesn't feel right." John was slurring and I could tell the drink was working. "It's alright baby why don't you just lay down on the bed, ill be there in a few seconds." The thing in the drink is working, this might be the only way John and I can be together, if I become pregnant. I walked back into the room, John was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. "Liz is it just me, or is everything spinning?" (Still slurring) I pushed him down onto the bed and climbed on top of him. I started undoing his belt and then his pants. He tried to pull me off of him but the drink made him lose control of his muscles. "Get off of me Liz, Lexi help me!" Was all he said before he blacked out. Shit this wasn't supposed to happen. I heard a door close followed by Lexi's voice. She walked into the room. "What are you doing to John!" I noticed I was still on John and he was passed out. She ran over and pushed me off John. Then she ran over to John to see if he was ok.

Lexi's POV

I called an ambulance because he is obviously knocked out. Liz quickly got off the floor and tried to run out the door, but I caught up to her and pulled her back inside the room. She needs to answer a few questions.

Authors Note

How did you all like this chapter?? Vote and Comment 😊